6 Nations Rugby have suggested that they will be "writing to the unions to request clarification on what happened in the tunnel", specifically as to how things got out of hand, while the RFU have already suggested that they will back Farrell if it comes to it.
According to reports, Farrell did not instigate the incident but both teams have been asked to explain the incident. Six Nations organisers may have to review protocols for teams entering and leaving the field during the warm-up period. The incident occurred in the first half with No 8 Nathan Hughes.More news: Trump Wants Kushner To Keep His Job Despite Clearance Issues
But what Jones does know is that England came off second best to Scotland by an unacceptable margin, and he plans to review his preparation plans leading up to the match to try and address the three key areas that he believed were most at fault for the nightmare performance.
Scotland's 25-13 victory provided the standout shock in a bumper weekend of sport full of rugby, horseracing, football and the winter Olympics. "If there was (an incident), we shouldn't let that detract from a great Scotland victory", Jones said after the game.
"We've got to take our medicine and learn".More news: Winter Olympics 2018: Russian bobsledder Sergeeva disqualified and suspended for doping violation
Six Nations released a statement saying Wilson was being cited for "an alleged act of foul play" by the independent citing commissioner which contravened Law 9.12 of the game.
Betway's Alan Alger said: "Sunday wasn't too kind as United fans were out in force backing their side- we also saw trebles with United as the meat in the sandwich of odds-on sides Tottenham, who grabbed a late victor, and Man City, who weren't tested by an abysmal Arsenal at Wembley".More news: LOC ceasefire: Indian forces martyr Pakistani civilian
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln croons a goofy goodbye for Chandler Riggs
- Steelers earn zero compensatory picks for 2018 National Football League draft
- Switching to 'megaphone' diplomacy, Iran threatens to leave nuclear deal
- BB&T banking services down Friday morning due to technical issues
- Palakkad Police Arrests 16 Persons For Lynching Tribal Man
- At least 22 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban attack on military base
- Blake Bortles contract details prove Jaguars made incredibly smart decision
- The Dropbox IPO is finally happening
- Suspected militants attack Hurriyat leaders residence,cop injured
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City manager charged for wearing political ribbon