Model Galaxy S9 was "destroyed" both of last year's iPhone in all measured parameters from the web browser to edit photos.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are the first devices in the Galaxy S series with a variable aperture camera.
By clicking the above link, you'll also see our other exclusive deals including options from O2 and EE.More news: Severed body parts found in Japan
Samsung has improved its face unlock feature with a new intelligent scan technology that combines face recognition and iris scan so you can even unlock your Galaxy S9 in low light. The question remains, however, whether or not there's enough of an improvement with the Galaxy S9 to warrant the extra cost when compared to the Galaxy S8. This means that a single lens can switch between f/2.4 aperture for taking in details during optimum lighting conditions, and a low f/1.5 aperture. The slow-mo feature has also been added up to 960 frames-per-second (fps) and when taken, allows users to edit the video to add background music. All at Full HD, too.
"Despite these incremental innovations, Samsung will have to smartly leverage its brand and marketing machine to correctly position the new smartphones to a target audience", said Forrester analyst Thomas Husson. It also has the latest chip inside, making it a powerhouse for performance.
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking news notifications on your browser.More news: Could Northampton's Prezzo be at risk?
Where Apple reinvented emojis with the iPhone X's Animoji, Samsung has developed VR Emoji, which lets users create cartoon-like, augmented reality-powered stickers and videos based on their own selfies.
This is a phenomenal deal on the smartphone that's stealing the show at this year's MWC.
But what sets the Galaxy S9 apart?More news: Vivo's Apex concept phone gives you a peek into the future
- US Curling Team Shocks Sweden To Win Gold At 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics
- United Nations demands unconditional release of Dapchi schoolgirls
- Dillian Whyte Reveals Wilder Sparring Story Ahead Of Ortiz Fight
- China appreciates Ghani's peace initiative towards Taliban
- Apple will provide in-house medical care for employees
- After Dick's, Only One Major Retailer Is Still Selling Semi-Automatic Rifles
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian to Appear on 'Celebrity Family Feud'
- Israel PM questioned for first time in corruption case
- Saudi-led air strikes kill nine in Yemen
- Travis Scott Reportedly Gifts Kylie Jenner With A $1.4 Million Ferrari