Tuesday: Snow, mainly before 10am. Northwest winds of 30 to 45 miles per hour with gusts of up to around 65 miles per hour are expected to develop Monday morning as a storm system passes out of the state.
According to the PPL outage map, close to 200 are still without electricity in the Harrisburg and West Shore areas, and about 250 are without power in Lancaster County.
Temperatures will be below the freezing mark overnight when the snow begins, but will rise to the mid-30s during the day Wednesday.
In the watch area, heavy snow is possible, with accumulation of between 4-8 inches of snow possible, and higher amounts locally, forecasters said.More news: Merkel, Trump discuss Syria cease-fire, Putin's new weapons
Tonight will be mostly clear with a low around 26.
Tuesday, there is a 20 percent chance of showers after noon, with a high near 43, the weather service said.
Tuesday's high will reach the mid 40s, but showers are likely. North wind 14 to 16 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 26 miles per hour. Finally, since it does look as though the areas north and west of the city are more likely to see accumulating snow and hard travel, a Winter Storm Watch will be in effect starts Tuesday evening lasting until the morning hours on Thursday.
And Saturday will be mostly sunny with a high near 44. Wind chill values as low as -5.More news: Trump says he's not afraid of the NRA. Prove it.
Friday: Partly sunny, high near 35. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight.
Monday... Snow showers ending.
Tuesday will see more heavy winds between 22 and 32 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.More news: Suspects released over murder of Slovakian journalist Jan Kuciak
The weekend will then be somewhat cooler but still comfortable with highs of 55 and 57 degrees expected for Saturday and Sunday respectively.
- Neymar Undergoes Successful Surgery on Foot Injury
- High Wind Warning Issued For Friday Into Saturday Morning
- China lashes out at U.S. over loosening of Taiwan travel rules
- US university shooting suspect in custody
- BJP Likely To Garner Public Opinion On 1 Nation, 1 Election
- Meghalaya Election 2018 updates: Congress leading on 7 seats
- Madrid beat Getafe 3-1 before heading to France to face PSG
- Gov. Scott Pushes $500 Million School Security Plan In Tampa
- N. Korea will 'counter US' if it holds drills with Seoul
- Donald Trump suggests death penalty for opioid dealers