Hedge fund founder Ken Griffin continued to top the list of richest Illinoisans as tracked by Forbes.
Coyiuto was the only Filipino on the list with a notable drop in net worth, falling by $100 million from last year's $1.41 billion.
"The last time Trump's net worth was this low on the global billionaires' list was in 2012, when we put his net worth at $2.9 billion", Alexander said. The business tycoon, with $3.1 billion is now ranked 766th this year, down from a 544th ranking last year.
Two Chinese billionaires rose to be among the 20 richest people in the world: Ma Huateng, chief executive officer of Chinese internet giant Tencent who is the richest person in Asia and number 17 in the world, and Alibaba founder Jack Ma. That $22 billion gap is the largest on the Forbes list since 2001.More news: Watch a hotel rip Trump's name off its sign
The magazine states the business tycoon's signature property, Trump Tower, fell in value by an estimated $US41 million ($52 million) previous year, as a result of a rise in e-commerce.
Facebook (FB) Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg took fifth, with $71 billion.
The 39-year-old financial technology entrepreneur Vijay Shekhar Sharma, who ranks 1,394th globally with $1.7 billion, is the youngest Indian on the Forbes list. With a fortune of United States dollars 25 billion, she was ranked 32nd in the list with a fortune of USD 25 billion.
Forbes's 2018 billionaires list, released Tuesday, features a number of money makers with local connections. ($2.7 billion, ranked 887) and Kenneth Feld of Feld Entertainment, the parent company of Monster Jam and Disney on Ice ($2.5 billion, No. 965).More news: Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway will return to present Best Picture
Of the top 10 billionaires in the world, more than half reside in South Florida including Carnival Corp. chairman Micky Arison and Palm Beach island residents Thomas Peterffy, Charles Johnson and Robert Rich Jr. A record 72 of the women made their own fortunes.
The US has the most billionaires by country, with 585, followed by Greater China.
The Forbes World's Billionaires list includes 2,208 people from all over the world whose fortunes are calculated to be at least $1 billion.More news: BJP usurped power through proxy in Meghalaya:Rahul
- Shaquem Griffin and Josh Allen among winners at NFL Combine in Indianapolis
- Google working on real-time background removal for YouTube videos
- High jump takes centre stage on opening day of world indoors
- Chinese military not a threat, NPC spokesman says
- Germany to finally have a new gov't as SPD agrees in referendum
- Big Ten Predictions: Can Purdue cover vs. MI in final? 3/4/18
- China's foreign minister slams Trump tariffs
- More Civilians Killed in Eastern Ghouta
- Egypt, Saudi join hands to face divisive regional interventions
- UFC 222 Results: Brian Ortega Emphatically KO's Frankie Edgar