In January, the Academy unveiled a new set of guidelines to better prevent against a mix-up happening again. Warren allegedly will say, "Presenting is better the second time around", and Beatty follows it up with, "The victor is "Gone with the Wind".
And we're in store for the ultimate redemption story on Sunday's Oscars with the news, as reported by The Hollywood Reporter and TMZ, that Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway will present the final Academy Award.More news: Britain sports icon Roger Bannister pass away aged 88
"Last year about a week before the show, the producers asked me if I wanted to do some comedy with the accountants".
You remember the drama of it all, right?.
We must admit, there were plenty of us still holding our breath after the announcement, just in case they had mixed it all up again.
But now the pair have been given another shot at their role, and will be announcing the same award this year.
"Obviously mistakes happen", Todd tells USA TODAY about the humorous look back to past year.More news: Chinese military not a threat, NPC spokesman says
Kimmel hoped for a better result at this year's ceremony.
It turned out that they were handed the wrong envelope before walking on the stage. "It was such a, you know, a trauma the first one".
The company also now requires a stage manager and the presenters to verify the victor envelope is the right one before the presenters head onstage.
- Apple Turns Up Audio Ambition With High-End Headphones
- LaLiga to take VAR plunge in 2018-19
- Merkel, Trump discuss Syria cease-fire, Putin's new weapons
- Tag: national security advisor
- US Aircraft Docked in Vietnam
- Meghalaya Election 2018 updates: Congress leading on 7 seats
- Extremists stage deadly attacks in Burkina Faso capital
- Egypt, Saudi join hands to face divisive regional interventions
- High of 45 with strong winds in Boulder today
- BJP Likely To Garner Public Opinion On 1 Nation, 1 Election