So what games could get revealed? Well now we finally know that, after over a year of the game being released, ...
Nintendo fans go mad for Nintendo Direct streams.More news: How Manchester Utd came from behind to stun Palace 3-2
Surprise Nintendo Direct announcements are becoming the norm for Kyoto-based publisher, Nintendo. The Switch's first-year lineup was stacked with Zelda, Mario and more, so perhaps the company is waiting for 2018 to announce Smash for Switch. Given all of the hubbub about a certain unholy monster rising to the handheld-console hybrid, we're betting one of those new games will be Diablo III's confirmation on the Switch.
The presentation will begin March 8 at 2 PM PT. Stay tuned to Nintendojo for coverage!More news: BJP usurped power through proxy in Meghalaya:Rahul
Bayonetta 3 is coming to the Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo Direct for them will be an opportunity to see just how much Nintendo can show their faith was well placed.
- High of 45 with strong winds in Boulder today
- Arrest warrant issued for Pro-Bowl Oakland Raider Aldon Smith
- Antonio Conte hits back at Chelsea critics
- LaLiga to take VAR plunge in 2018-19
- Governor: Deal reached to end 9-day teachers' strike
- Google working on real-time background removal for YouTube videos
- Extremists stage deadly attacks in Burkina Faso capital
- Washington sticks it to the FCC, passes its own net neutrality rules
- Porsche unveils Mission E Cross Turismo EV study at Geneva show
- Attackers try to saw off South African athlete's legs