The balance of the team is great.
Sadio Mane, having volleyed over a good chance from Joe Gomez's cross, came closest on the half-hour when he chested down James Milner's diagonal ball and shot past Iker Casillas, making his 167th Champions League appearance, but saw the ball rebound off the post. I don't think the Old Trafford faithful will be happy if Jose Mourinho decides to park a double decker bus in this tie.
His former United teammate Rio Ferdinand went one step further, saying rather than be content with a semi-final spot, the Reds have the quality to win the tournament.
And even though Naby Keita is joining Liverpool in the summer, the report said that Klopp wants to add more dynamism to the midfield and that's what Seri can bring to the table. I don't care who you are in this tournament now. "You have to play against the big teams".More news: Volkswagen reveals forthcoming luxury electric saloon
While Hargreaves and Ferdinand focused on the Reds' attack, Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard suggested it is defensive improvements that make the Reds a risky proposition.
"It will be a massive game ― one of the biggest games in Europe", said the Croatian centre back. 'Last eight is cool.
"I think the game will end in a 2-2 draw because both teams' defences will be nervous and I can see mistakes happening". The next round will be very hard.
In last Tuesday night at the home venue of the Reds, Liverpool drawn the match and so considering all the competition in last six head to head battle between the two teams, Liverpool remain undefeated to the Portuguese club Porto.More news: Amazon is aware that Alexa is scaring people with seemingly random laughter
"Yes, we'd like a draw against an English club", he said. A goal galore which Liverpool has produced throughout the season under the German has been a display of one of its kind which the team was missing since Luis Suarez days.
"We feel we have played well against the top English clubs and shown we can beat them but but we are not afraid of anyone in the draw".More news: Serena Williams ready to return after 14-month absence
- ESPN, Fox willing to pay Peyton Manning $10M per year
- How Manchester Utd came from behind to stun Palace 3-2
- Trump says he'll counteract any Russian Federation meddling in midterms
- No joint Korean march at Paralympics due to flag row
- Serena Williams stars in powerful Nike ad during 2018 Oscars
- Russia's foes will 'be served poison' - Putin
- Nintendo Direct planned for later this week
- Riyad Mahrez explains his regrets over failed move to Man City
- United States closes consulate in Playa del Carmen, over 'security threat'
- US Holocaust Museum Revokes Prestigious Elie Wiesel Award to Suu Kyi