That was the question as Terry Bryant faced his first court hearing after picking up Frances McDormand's Oscar statuette at the Governors Ball after the Academy Awards and mugging to the cameras with it.
"All right baby boys, and baby girls", he says, walking quickly and almost bumping into a woman. Upon not recognising him as one of the winners, he started following the accused before confronting him.
Backstage at the Academy Awards, Best Actress and Best Actor winners Frances McDormand and Gary Oldman talk about making powerful images and the importance of makeup and costume. If convicted, Bryant, 47, faces up to three years behind bars.More news: No joint Korean march at Paralympics due to flag row
He was detained by security guards at the event and arrested by Los Angeles police officers.
The Academy Award was said to have been taken at the Governors Ball party after the Hollywood ceremony.
The victor of Best actress category in Oscars this year, Frances McDormand was in for a big surprise after the event. "There's a big difference between holding an Oscar and what he's charged with", he said.
Bryant was being held on $20,000 bail Monday, police said.More news: Riyad Mahrez explains his regrets over failed move to Man City
A representative for the SAG Awards, asked if there were any trophies reported stolen or missing, said the matter is under investigation.
At one point, he said, "Where's the Jimmy Kimmel party at?" and an unidentified bystander replied, "That's your ticket to any party you want to go to!" In Bryant's almost three-minute Facebook video before he was arrested, he let bystanders ogle and take pictures with the Oscar, which he claimed he had won for "music".
He faced a charge of felony grand theft after the LAPD arrested him Sunday night.
But Brookman notes that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences makes it clear that an Oscar can not be sold. But she agreed that several years of good behavior and the lack of a threat to the community justified Bryant's release. "Sup babies, look, my team got this tonight".More news: Serena Williams ready to return after 14-month absence
- ESPN, Fox willing to pay Peyton Manning $10M per year
- Amazon Launches discounted Prime for Medicaid Recipients
- Governor: Deal reached to end 9-day teachers' strike
- Amazon is aware that Alexa is scaring people with seemingly random laughter
- Microsoft is ditching Windows 10 S for 'S Mode'
- The top ten billionaires are even richer than Forbes says
- Nintendo Direct planned for later this week
- US Holocaust Museum Revokes Prestigious Elie Wiesel Award to Suu Kyi
- Attackers try to saw off South African athlete's legs
- Arrest warrant issued for Pro-Bowl Oakland Raider Aldon Smith