Sophia looked stunned as she became the envy of her classmates this morning calling it a "dream come true" to meet Meghan, adding: "I will never forget this day".
The Mail said Harry's father, heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles and his wife Camilla were present but Queen Elizabeth, the titular head of the Church of England, was not.More news: US Holocaust Museum Revokes Prestigious Elie Wiesel Award to Suu Kyi
While Markle did not need to become an Anglican in order to get married in the church, she chose to join to honor Queen Elizabeth, who is the head of the Church of England. "Meghan said "I am shouting it all day".
"Meghan told me that I can achieve whatever I want to achieve", Richards told People.
Welby was reportedly asked to lead the service by Markle, 36, with whom he has developing a close bond after providing guidance on the rites and sacraments of the Church in recent weeks. "It's not something we'll comment on", said Prince Harry's office. Kate Middleton, who was baptized at birth, was also confirmed in a private ceremony just weeks before her wedding to Prince William in April 2011. Later on, the couple joined one of the Royal Foundation's pet projects, Coach Core, which provides coaching sessions in Birmingham, teaching people between the ages of 16 and 24 everything from boxing to basketball.More news: Time to "Spring Ahead" Daylight Saving Time starts
The pair hope to encourage young women to pursue STEM careers at an event hosted by social enterprise Stemettes.
Meghan and Harry are set to marry in May this year in an intimate ceremony in the grounds of Windsor Castle.More news: 'Brilliant', 'Yassss', 'Fantastic business' - Rangers fans react as Morelos signs long-term deal
It's easy to say that this was a moment crafted for the world's cameras by a royal PR team who clearly know what they're doing.
- Dark Souls Remastered Comes to Switch Alongside an Amiibo
- Charlize Theron's mom is her weed supplier
- Derrick Rose has agreed to sign with Timberwolves, AP source says
- Blockbuster: February Jobs Report 'Crushes' Expectations, GOP Policies Boosting Economy
- McDonald's Flips Logo To Mark Women's Day
- Xi urges USA , N.Korea talks 'as soon as possible'
- Freezer malfunction leaves more than 2000 frozen eggs and embryos at risk
- 'Fortnite Battle Royale' heading to mobile, iOS test run announced
- Trump envoy Kushner meets with Peña Nieto
- Russia's foes will 'be served poison' - Putin