Among Drake's revelations to Ninja, were several juicy tidbits.
But the version Drake and Ninja played was Fortnite Battle Royale, which is completely free to play.
After streaming with Drake, Ninja now has more than 180,000 paying subscribers on Twitch as well, which is an enormous amount of subscribers.More news: 30th anniversary of Pi Day celebrated with a tasty pie Google doodle
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
The music star logged on for his debut playing survival game Fortnite against popular gamer Ninja on streaming platform Twitch, which allows people to watch others playing games live. It has reached a peak of 460 years and 63 days watched in a months span. Ninja also broke the Twitch all-time record of 388,000 concurrent users set by Dr. Disrespect in a non-tournament match with his 635,000 concurrent user base. According to a report by Forbes, he earns more than $560,000 a month from subscriptions alone. That view count increased dramatically last night, with his stream with Drake peaking at around 600,000 concurrent viewers. "I don't mind it", Drake said, noting that he enjoyed this the most back in high school in Canada. In late January rapper and cannabis connoisseur Snoop Dogg (Doggydogg20 on Twitch) spent the better part of an afternoon smoking a blunt and streaming SOS, a survival-focused game that's now in early access.
The game had a few technical issues to begin with thanks to the sheer number of friend requests that Drake received the moment his PlayStation account name became public knowledge.More news: Google Assistant now talks in Hindi
- Case Keenum Intends To Sign With Broncos In Free Agency
- New Mexico's jobless rate fell to 5.9 percent in January
- Williams sisters to face each other in Indian Wells Masters third round
- Collier and Lee Counties Among Healthiest in Florida
- Met sacks conductor James Levine over 'credible evidence' of abuse
- Here's Why PS4 and Xbox Players Can't Play Fortnite Together
- President Trump visits troops, promising pay raise - and maybe 'space force'
- Malcolm Butler to sign with the Tennessee Titans
- South Africa vs Australia: Kagiso Rabada charged by ICC
- Google's New Ad Policy - A Ban On Cryptocurrency and ICO Ads