The Queen's letter, dated March 14, was released by the Privy Council.
The rule that descendants of King George II must receive consent before getting married stretches back to the Royal Marriages Act 1772. According to The Express, the 36-year-old US -born beauty, who was accompanied by her fiance Prince Harry, had a grueling series of exercises conducted by the Army's elite regiment, the Special Air Service (SAS).
Alex exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I mean she's such a natural beauty, her beauty is so kind of simple that I think she will either go really traditional or she will go quite floaty and whimsical".More news: Texas Strikes Back Against Sanctuary Cities
The Daily Express reports that the 36-year-old former actress recently spent two days in the English countryside to undergo security training sessions before she officially becomes royal. He added, "Even though Meghan will have known the enemy was not real, I guarantee that she will have been petrified". Markle and Prince Harry's wedding is set to take place on May 19.
Despite the recent security scare, the couple will adhere to the plans they have made and make a carriage procession around Windsor Castle.
The event will mark the second time that Meghan and Kate have appeared together in public.More news: 30th anniversary of Pi Day celebrated with a tasty pie Google doodle
- Collier and Lee Counties Among Healthiest in Florida
- Case Keenum Intends To Sign With Broncos In Free Agency
- South Africa vs Australia: Kagiso Rabada charged by ICC
- Google's New Ad Policy - A Ban On Cryptocurrency and ICO Ads
- Fitbit targets smartwatch mass market with new Versa device
- Drake And Streamer Ninja Break Twitch World Record By Playing Fortnite Together
- TDP continues protest in Parliament demanding special status for AP
- 'Black Panther,' 4 weeks in, tops 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Amazon Alexa calling and messaging comes to Fire, Android and iOS tablets
- Oklahoma to use nitrogen gas to execute death row inmates