According to The Hollywood Reporter, the advanced ticket sales on Avengers: Infinity War have set a new record on online ticket retailer Fandango, becoming the fastest selling superhero film in the first 24 hours of presales, and it only took six hours.
Entertainment Weekly revealed Thor will be spending much of Infinity War in the company of Guardians of the Galaxy members Rocket Raccoon (voice of Bradley Cooper) and Groot (voice of Vin Diesel), a now-moody adolescent preoccupied with a handheld video game.More news: Russian Federation should go away, shut up, - UK Defense Secretary Gavin Williamson
The new trailer has Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, Chadwick Boseman's Black Panther, Chris Evans' Captain America, Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange, Tom Holland's Spider-Man, Paul Rudd's Ant-Man and the Guardians of the galaxy led by Star Lord Chris Pratt. That said, the above clip (arriving on the heels of its well-received teaser) is definitely going to amplify anticipation for the upcoming effort, given that it provides a series of eye-opening sights designed to create further excitement about what, precisely, is going to happen in the Avengers' battle against the world-conquering, Infinity Stone-coveting Thanos.
But there are strong indications that "Avengers: Infinity War" could be one of the biggest films Marvel has ever produced. For now, we can only hope that when the MCU's heroes meet each other for the first time, they're too busy making fun of each other to get too dour. Between comic books stories ending and that of the contracts wrapping up, we could be seeing a big mix up coming our way for the MCU. Today's Nerdist News is investigating whether the new footage proves the survival of both Captain America and Iron Man! If Steve Rogers dies, is it Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson who becomes the Cap we know and love?More news: NCAA tournament preview: No. 1 Virginia
Fans must wait for Captain Marvel's debut on March 6, 2019, when her movie hits theaters. Well, see for yourself.
The anticipated film comes out April 27th and as we recently posted, directors Anthony and Joe Russo shared that Thor will undergo an vast change after the destruction of his home planet during Ragnarok's final moments. Which of your favorite heroes will survive the battle?More news: Broadcom ends bid for Qualcomm after President Trump nixes deal
Whether it was the Russo Brothers or someone else at Marvel Studios ultimately responsible for the trailer, which you can watch again below, some kudos are due.
- Dog dies on United flight after being forced into overhead bin
- Met Office issues yellow weather warning for snow
- Tottenham can cope without in-form Kane, says Pochettino
- Tom Crean finalizing deal to become next Georgia coach
- United Nations gets $100M in new funds for Palestine aid at Rome conference
- Brazil Erupts In Protests After Politician Marielle Franco Is Murdered
- High school reserve officer accidentally fires gun during safety lesson, injuring student
- Teddy Bridgewater plans to sign with Jets
- Queen Elizabeth has released an official statement about Prince Harry's wedding
- Groups: Duterte can't evade accountability by quitting court