Golden State will remain without both the two-time NBA Most Valuable player Curry and Thompson for road games against the Suns and the Spurs (Monday).More news: Ravens Ink 3-Year Deal With Michael Crabtree
Warriors' coach Steve Kerr, and Pat Riley, are the only coaches to win divisional crowns in their first four seasons as an National Basketball Association head coach. "We are just playing".
"We were indecisive on offence, we had a few turnovers and they got out running and they went on a run", Thomas said.
Durant's MRI results found he had an incomplete rib cartilage fracture, the team confirmed. "I am who I am and bring to this team what I bring so just continue to play my game".More news: Tom Crean finalizing deal to become next Georgia coach
Cook scored 13 in the first quarter as the Warriors jumped out to a nice lead, but they held just a 59-57 edge at halftime.
The Warriors are suffering from a serious case of Murphy's Law with only 12 games left in the season.
During his pregame presser, Kerr said Green - who normally starts at the 4 position - could play some 3 against the visiting Sacramento Kings. Thompson is expected to miss at least three more games.More news: Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S8, S8
On the other hand, Thompson is dealing with a fractured right thumb. That would mean he could be on their roster for the playoffs, but it would also mean the Warriors would have to cut someone from their active roster to make room - and the most likely player looks like Casspi.
- United Nations gets $100M in new funds for Palestine aid at Rome conference
- Electric auto sales in Germany finally start to soar: Tesla leads
- Brazil Erupts In Protests After Politician Marielle Franco Is Murdered
- Zuma to be charged with corruption over arms deal
- Funeral services announced for fallen Pikeville officer
- Representative Louise Slaughter, Top Rules Panel Democrat, Dies at 88
- The new 'Infinity War' trailer is out, and WOW
- Patrick's Day brings drunk driving patrols
- Spotify Working on India Launch, Says CEO Daniel Ek
- De Boer is worst manager in English premier league history - Mourinho