Catch the full video here, or scroll down for the headlines. One of the clear highlights was The Messenger, an upcoming Ninja Gaiden-influenced 2D platformer with a twist: players can switch between an 8-bit world and a 16-bit world, both of which looked absolutely stunning.
Fantasy Strike (summer): an arcade-style fighting game previously on Steam. It's got single Joy-Con support for multiplayer and will be out this summer.
Just Shapes and Beats is a "musical bullet hell" game that you navigate around deadly shapes to the beats of a soundtrack made by 20 chiptune artists.
Garage is a top-down shooter inspired by 80s and 90s zombie B-movies.More news: Syria's Assad visits Eastern Ghouta troops in rare 'front line' visit
Not content with its action-packed Nintendo Direct live stream earlier this month, Nintendo returned with a showcase of indie games on Tuesday, revealing 14 new games that are headed to the Switch.
The other option is a muddled line of "New" models as we saw with the Nintendo DS but that's a level of complication the Switch really doesn't need. Again, first on Switch in 2018.
Bomb Chicken (summer): a platformer puzzler involving bombs. and chickens. The Messenger launches on Switch this summer.More news: Sheryl Sandberg supports walkout against gun violence, posts powerful message on Facebook
You will have to master your surroundings by manipulating the Shadow Core, a magical box that can be used to propel you into the air. There will be a speedrun mode where players can compete against their friends to complete levels in the fastest time. Fantasy Strike will launch on Nintendo Switch this summer.
A slapstick stick figure open world RPG adventure in the Wild West, there's a lot going on in West of Loathing. The game will feature a mix of upgrades, abilities and speedrunning opportunities when it launches this summer.
Pode - Adorable co-op exploration puzzler, releasing in the spring. Do you think the two concepts can go together well?More news: 'Black Panther' Beats 'Tomb Raider's' Opening Weekend Box Office Haul
- Why the Vikings took a risk on Sheldon Richardson
- 'Legends Of Tomorrow' Adds Matt Ryan As Series Regular For Season 4
- Putin easily wins another six-year term
- Dancers describe how auto drove into nightclub
- FIU Bridge Collapse Survivor Sues For Reckless Negligence
- NCAA tournament 2018: Tennessee vs
- Long Island forecast: Snow on first day of spring?
- US Supreme Court Dismisses Attempt To Block New Pa. Congressional Map
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez as Jessica first poster revealed
- Three killed by blast in Afghan capital Kabul