According to a report by Sensor Tower, Fortnite has grossed more than $1.5 million worldwide in just four days from the Apple App store.
It seems that the mobile version of Fortnite is a success since it only took 3 days for players to spend, together, more than $1 million of in-app purchases within the application. If you don't receive an invite right away, don't worry, Epic will get round to you eventually over the coming months.More news: SNOW: Somerset schools re-open as weather improves
That's especially true since it's making its way to mobile, where gamers generally expect games to be free and to spend money on them only when they feel it's worthwhile.
Fortnite Battle Royale has recently made the leap onto mobile platforms.
Today, we will be hotfixing the Blitz Limited Time Mode in order to lower the amount of building resources gained from floor loot and farming.More news: WWE's Daniel Bryan Returns, Promptly Gets Powerbombed
As mentioned the Android version of Fortnite mobile could still be some time.
Blitz matches will only last for a maximum of 15 minutes as the storm circle will begin shrinking as soon as the match starts. It's an industry wide problem, and one that Lewis-Evans is hoping to solve with the Fair Play Alliance, an organization he helped co-found that brings together more than 30 game publishers, industry companies and developers to talk about tackling growing toxicity concerns. For more "Fortnite Battle Royale" updates, please subscribe our channel.More news: Israel admits carrying out 2007 Syrian 'nuclear reactor' strike for first time
- National Football League free agent rumors: Jaguars to release WR Allen Hurns
- Toys R Us liquidation sale starts in less than 24 hours
- Bail set for Mpls. officer in Damond case
- PUBG Mobile released: Get a chicken dinner on the go
- Shooting At Maryland High School Injures 2 Students; Gunman Dead
- 'Legends Of Tomorrow' Adds Matt Ryan As Series Regular For Season 4
- 1 of Uber's self-driving vehicles hits, kills pedestrian in Arizona
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez as Jessica first poster revealed
- Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban blocked by judge
- Oil Prices Rise On Middle East Tensions, Healthy Demand