All of which adds perhaps the only intriguing question for when the Warriors (53-18) host the Atlanta Hawks (21-51) on Friday at Oracle Arena: how will Curry fare in his return after missing the past six games?
Stephen Curry (right) warms up with assistant coach Bruce Fraser before the Warriors' game against the Hawks.More news: Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez as Jessica first poster revealed
During the game, the Warriors announced on Twitter that the two-time MVP will no longer return after suffering a "left knee strain".
Warriors: Omri Casspi missed a third consecutive game with a sprained right ankle. The point guard had been out the previous 6 games for an injured ankle he rolled a couple weeks ago, and on his first night back this happens. The the entire league will keep an eye on results of his MRI on Saturday, especially LeBron and the Cavs. "Nothing would surprise me", Kerr said.
If Curry misses 39 days, he will miss the beginning of the playoffs. "I took him out of the starting lineup on his birthday". This could mean the Warriors do want to dial back Andre Iguodala.More news: Trump hails arms sales to Saudi as he hosts Crown Prince
Steph Curry, Nick Young, Patrick McCaw, Jordan Bell and Zaza Pachulia will start against the Hawks on Friday. Local students were recognized at halftime by the Bay Area All-Star Scholarship Team, a collaborative effort by the Bay Area professional sports teams to provide scholarships for youth striving to continue their educations.More news: Afghanistan: Bomber kills 30 worshippers in an attack on a Kabul shrine
- Iran main focus in meeting between Trump, Saudi Crown Prince
- WWE's Daniel Bryan Returns, Promptly Gets Powerbombed
- China will fight 'the bloody battle' for its place, says Xi Jinping
- Israel admits carrying out 2007 Syrian 'nuclear reactor' strike for first time
- Disney announces new Avengers, Marvel theme parks. Here's when they open
- Trump congratulates Vladimir Putin on winning presidential election
- Crown Prince Salman bragged Kushner 'in his pocket'
- Toys R Us liquidation sale starts in less than 24 hours
- President Trump Signs Omnibus
- Shooting At Maryland High School Injures 2 Students; Gunman Dead