Social media peeps around the world have been playing virtual cluedo ever since Tiffany Haddish told GQ magazine that an actress, who she declined to name, bit Bey at a party previous year. Though some internet sleuths have sniffed out several possibilities, there hasn't really been a definitive answer as to the would-be assailant.More news: Qantas Flight Makes Maiden Non-Stop Voyage From Perth To London
Haddish was also coy about the subject, but she did confirm that it was definitely not Taraji P. Henson.
According to Haddish, she and the actress continued to cross paths throughout the night, culminating in a brief standoff. I was like, 'What just happened?' And Beyoncé's friend walked up and was like, 'Can you believe this bitch just bit Beyoncé?' " "And so then...", she continues, "a lot of things happened".More news: 'Pacific Rim Uprising' dethrones 'Black Panther' at the box office
The entertainment news site narrowed the possible culprits to Foster and Lathan. Haddish and Beyoncé took a selfie together that night, and Haddish explained at the time that there had been some kind of drama at the event, but she didn't go into specifics.
Someone allegedly bit Beyonce - considered a queen-like mega pop star - on the face. She not even [drinking].
- christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 26, 2018You know how much shit I have said and done to famous people?? She not like that all the time.More news: Anti-Semitism Blamed in Holocaust Survivor's Murder
Who the fuck bit Beyoncé??
- John Bolton's plan to be Trump's "enforcer"
- Capel leaving Duke to become head coach at Pitt
- Montana group voices concern over China tariffs
- Gareth Southgate Condemns England Fans' In-Stadium Conduct
- Turkey summit ends with Erdogan failing to address concerns
- Roseanne Barr: 'I Think Trump's Stealing My Act'
- Who's That Girl? Kylie Jenner Reveals Shocking Post-Baby Makeover
- LiAngelo Ball To Enter The 2018 NBA Draft
- Linda Brown, Center of Brown v. Board of Education, Dead at 76
- Gun control rally goes silent for victims