Last year, the reality TV star and entrepreneur made a reported $41 million, and now that she is a new mom she has an entirely new part of the market she can tap into, if she so chooses to.
Jenner has already taken to social media several times to show off her post-baby body, showing how far she's come already since giving birth on February 1.
One of the benefits of being a new mom with a lot of moolah is that Kylie Jenner has a lot of resources to help her. Here, Kylie is showing little Stormi how it's done - and looking equal parts motherly and attractive as she does it.
She’s already back to slimming down. | Kylie Jenner via Instagram
But does Jenner have another big hair transformation up her sleeve?
On Instagram, Jenner shared a photo of herself rocking icy blonde hair while wearing a robe in her hotel room.More news: Israeli police question Netanyahu for second time in…
"Summer goals", she captioned the black-and-white pic.
Since the baby's birth, Kylie Jenner has been far more open about sharing her life with Stormi.
"Opening up about her pregnancy, she said: "[It] has been the most lovely, empowering and life changing experience I've had in my entire life".More news: Argentina, Sampaoli says that Messi has a "gun to his head"
Kylie Jenner has swapped out her oversized sweats and is back to baring her slim bikini bod - not even two months after giving birth!
Kylie's fans were mixed about the idea of her returning to platinum locks, with one writing "I love you Kylie but I love the brunette", and another begged her, "No!"More news: Montana group voices concern over China tariffs
- OnePlus Concludes Sales of the 5T to North America
- Hero cop who swapped himself for hostages dies
- Trump Administration Expels 60 Russian Diplomats
- Good new for creators - Fortnite is finally getting a replay function
- The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 Is the First Official Chrome OS Tablet
- Trump Administration Will Add Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
- Linda Brown, Center of Brown v. Board of Education, Dead at 76
- Gun control rally goes silent for victims
- United Kingdom regulators search scandal-hit Cambridge Analytica's offices
- Match recaps: WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play, Day 5