Like a year ago William and Kate's children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, did not make an appearance at the service. Duchess Catherine was in good spirits: she smiled and greeted the Queen. For the outing, Middleton wore a classic dark coat. The soon-to-be mother of three looked simple and chic as she arrived at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle - the exact location where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to Wednesday next month.
News with your readers SPLETNIK.RU shared blogger boo_10. When Kate was pregnant with Prince George in 2013, she carried out her last official engagement on 15 June, attending the Trooping the Colour parade in London.More news: Tim Cook casts corner-office shade on Mark Zuckerberg
Other guests at the service included Prince Andrew and his daughters, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice, as well as William's uncle Prince Edward, his wife Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and their children, Lady Louise Windsor and James Viscount Severn.
Harry and Meghan were not at the service, with Kensington Palace describing their weekend plans as "private".More news: United Nations calls for inquiry after Gaza's most violent day in 4 years
Kate is renowned for recycling her favourite clothes and was last seen wearing the coat when she was a few weeks away from giving birth to Princess Charlotte.
Noticeably absent were Meghan and Harry, as well as the royal couple's children, 2-year-old Charlotte and 4-year-old George.
And Kate wasn't the only one showing off her bump; Zara Tindall looked radiant in bright blue, with her ever blossoming bump clearly on display.More news: Buhari's visit: Lagos PDP demands explanation on 'unsolicited' holiday
The outlet also noted that Prince Harry hasn't attended the event with the Queen in years, suggesting that it may be optional for family members to attend.
- Herd Track and Field With Eight Athletes in Qualifying Position
- Kentucky, Oklahoma Teachers Rally Against War on Public Education
- Return of Malala : Swat welcomes its native daughter
- Paul Pogba follows inch-perfect assist with stunning free-kick for France
- Walker sets special election date after losing court fight
- Mega Millions numbers: Friday's $521M winning lottery ticket sold in NJ
- David Hogg Says He Won't Accept Ingraham's Apology, Calls Her a 'Bully'
- Man Utd, Pogba finally sheds light on Jose Mourinho relationship
- Sloane Stephens Edges Pass Ostapenko To Win Miami title
- Centre issues notice to Facebook on data breach