Marvel's Spider-Man, the highly anticipated PlayStation 4 game based on the world of the web-slinger, is officially coming to the console this September 7.
The magazine promises to deliver loads of exclusive content featuring the game.
There will be post-launch DLC, consisting of three new chapters each with new missions, new villains and characters, and additional suits for Spider-Man.More news: Apple reportedly working on iPhone touchless gesture controls
We spent two days in Insomniac's studio learning about the development team's vision for Spider-Man on PlayStation 4.
Superhero games haven't had the most impressive run on consoles in recent years, but the latest crack at bringing Spider-Man to life in pixels has got everyone excited. The game also features a fast travel system through the subway. Spider-Man games hinge on their swinging mechanic and, if this trailer is anything to go by, the title appears to be the most organic and spectacular reinterpretation of Spidey's web-traversal to date. We think it's pretty safe to assume that we'll see more footage during E3, though nothing has been confirmed at this point. It's important to note that Sony also owns the rights to the Spider-Man movie rights, so it does make sense that Marvel approached them to create the game.
One of the special editions of the game is the Digital Deluxe Edition. You can also enjoy Photo Mode in the game. Residents in the US and Canada who pre-order this edition will also receive a collectible pin via mail as an additional bonus.More news: Trump launches Twitter tirade and declares 'DACA is dead'
People who pre-order the game at select retailers will be greeted to a Spider-Man Physical Pin, so long as supplies last. Because of this, it's always worth it to pre-order games from Amazon, especially if you know you want that game before it comes out.
Things get thrown into peril when Parker learns his Aunt May is under Li's employ - this is the first big personal/hero dilemma Parker will face in the player's journey through the game.More news: 1146 rebels, families evacuate Douma district in Syria's Eastern Ghouta
- Netanyahu Officially Cancels African Migrants Deal
- Turkey's Erdogan says missile deal with Russia is final
- Ian Wright 'pleased' with stay-away Arsenal fans
- FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY: Severe storms possible Wednesday
- History Shows Peril and Promise of Trump-Kim Summit
- Prince Philip Is in the Hospital for Hip Surgery
- 'We'll demand Ferguson fight as long as he's alive' - Khabib Nurmagomedov's coach
- Markram century puts hosts on top before Australia fightback
- Ex-spy poisoning row: Britain unable to identify source of nerve agent
- Woman arrested after allegedly shooting at Mid City home, police say