Odessa police have one man behind bars in connection to a shooting last week.
McCambridge was charged with felonious assault, abduction, vandalism, possession of meth, leaving the scene of an accident and reckless operation.
The accident took place on Tuesday afternoon when the officer, said to be assigned with the Traffic New Territories South Headquarters, was driving his private vehicle along the Sha Tin Heights section of Tai Po Road, heading towards Sha Tin, hk01.com reports.More news: The gender pay gap is widest in these industries
Police says officers responded to an apartment complex near 32nd Street and McDowell Road about 8:30 a.m. Sunday because a suspect had allegedly broken an order of protection by being in the area and had an outstanding misdemeanor warrant.
The driver then jumped out of the vehicle while it was still moving.
Officers located the suspect in front of a home in the 1800 block of South Market.More news: 'Clearly stupid': Florida school shooting survivors forced to carry clear backpacks
The police operation led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) B Division, Okumagba Avenue, spared no identifed notorious criminal hideout in the city.
The investigation further shows that based on the testimony of family members of the victim, they claimed that the victim identified as Joselito Gonzaga Manolong, 34, married and a resident of Atis Drive, Baliwasan was fetched from their residence by a group of male persons.
The release detailed a pistol was also found in the red Kia Optima. There are no reports of any injuries.More news: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, anti-apartheid campaigner, dies
- S Africa to give state burial to Winnie Madikizela-Mandela
- Railway Strikes Aim to Bring Macron's Reforms to a Halt
- Markram century puts hosts on top before Australia fightback
- 'We'll demand Ferguson fight as long as he's alive' - Khabib Nurmagomedov's coach
- Netanyahu Officially Cancels African Migrants Deal
- Spider-Man PS4 Has MJ As Playable Character, 30FPS And No Microtransactions
- History Shows Peril and Promise of Trump-Kim Summit
- Ian Wright 'pleased' with stay-away Arsenal fans
- 'Fake weed' linked to second death in IL
- Dutch lawyer is first sentenced in Mueller's US-Russia probe