WWE Exec VP/Digital and Social Content Jayar Donlan spoke with Sports Business Daily about WWE's new initiative to launch "augmented reality" elements to their events this week with WrestleMania 34. Though the Wrestlemania 34 match-card on the official WWE website has not slotted a match between John Cena and The Undertaker, we do see the WWE teasing the match, still.
The Ferdinand star added: "Do you really wanna smell what John Cena is putting out?" We'll have original content like video diaries. Will we finally see the iconic match finally taking place at this year's Wrestlemania in New Orleans, in United States?
Rusev's last-minute addition to the match doesn't mean he is going to win. It's a WWE tradition, is still going on in 2018, and (that enduring need to broadcast their intentions) makes it rather easy for longtime fans to predict what's coming next.
"This is something I've thought about for my entire life and I've been pursuing for my entire life", says Alam, 32.More news: Markram century puts hosts on top before Australia fightback
- While the SmackDown Tag Team Championship match should be wonderful if given proper time, I feel it will be cannibalized with either being rushed or in a bad spot. The undefeated "Empress Of Tomorrow", Asuka, battles the "Queen" of the WWE, Charlotte Flair, for the SmackDown Women's Championship, while Alexa Bliss defends the RAW Women's Championship against Nia Jax.
Upon hearing it, Cena decided he wasn't "going to take that".
Alam had first been invited to participate in the WWE's Cruiserweight Classic tournament in mid-2016 and was soon offered a prominent role on 205 Live, the league's live Tuesday-night TV program.
UFC icon Ronda Rousey will make her debut for the company teaming with Kurt Angle against Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.More news: Ian Wright 'pleased' with stay-away Arsenal fans
SmackDown Live has Daniel Bryan's return to the ring for the first time in three years to team up with Shane McMahon against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. For starters, Cena actually got cheers last night. While it might not get the crowd completely behind Reigns, it has done a lot to make him look like someone who will stop at nothing to defeat The Beast. They are even watching out for each other so they have no excuses when someone loses.
Singles match for the WWE Universal ChampionshipBrock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs.
Braun quickly followed up by saying he doesn't know because he put the decision in WWE's hands, since he doesn't get along well with others.
The King of Strong Style is the safer bet, but only by a small margin.More news: 'Clearly stupid': Florida school shooting survivors forced to carry clear backpacks
Such a coincidence Wrestlemania 34 is just around the corner on Monday 9 April.
- Seventh-inning struggles doom Cleveland Indians in series finale against Seattle Mariners
- Britain's factories report rise in production for March
- Apple is working on new touchless controls for its upcoming iPhones
- 'Fake weed' linked to second death in IL
- Above-Average Hurricane Season Predicted For 2018
- Netanyahu Officially Cancels African Migrants Deal
- Spotify shares open for trading at US$165.90
- Railway Strikes Aim to Bring Macron's Reforms to a Halt
- Duke of Edinburgh undergoes successful hip surgery
- Dutch lawyer is first sentenced in Mueller's US-Russia probe