"Do you think, if you compare it to football, if you have a microphone on a footballer's mouth that everything he says is something nice, and it's a nice message when the guy tackles him and sometimes he fouls him?" the Bahrain GP victor added.
"It was a silly move for him because he didn't finish the race and obviously he's tending to make quite a few mistakes recently".
"I was next to him - going in to the corner, I was ahead", he claimed.
"I can't afford to lose any more points to Sebastian", conceded Hamilton, who is already 17 points behind the Ferrari driver.More news: China eyes Vanuatu military base in plan with global ramifications
During the race, the British driver had a collision with Max Verstappen as they battled for position on the second lap.
Hamilton had earlier told television reporters "emotion is always firing when you get out of the car".
"I think there was still enough space on the left, but he drove into my left rear, gave me a puncture and also destroyed the "diff". So, it's not personal, don't take it personal.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton. I think maybe it was when we were talking afterwards?More news: Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City require the flawless game against Liverpool
"When I look at it, and I came back and looked at the replay, my opinion hasn't changed", he said.
"From the start I was enjoying the feel of the vehicle and finding the gaps and it was shaping up to be an exciting race. I can't really remember at what stage of the race it was or why we were even in that position, but yeah, I don't really care to be honest".
With Red Bull suffering a double retirement after Daniel Ricciardo lasted only two laps, sister team Toro Rosso capitalised, with Pierre Gasly finishing a surprise fourth. It was an unnecessary collision.
The Briton, who has spoken glowingly in the past of a 20-year-old he sees as a future champion, vented his feelings with some strong language after finishing third at the floodlit Sakhir circuit.More news: Israeli police: Palestinian who tried to stab Israeli shot
- Arsenal vs Southampton: Welbeck scores twice as Gunners win 3-2
- EK and Steve Kyler Discuss Kyrie Irving's Injury
- Several injured as tour bus flips on Georgia highway
- Japan gets new coach for World Cup
- CWG 2018: Weightlifting gold rush continues, Punam Yadav claims 5th for India
- Palestinian killed in Israel-Gaza border protests, medical officials
- Iranian President says United States will regret if it scraps n
- Manchester City Can Bring A 'Thunderstorm', Warns Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp
- OnePlus6 front panel leaked on Chinese website
- Man Dies In Blaze At Trump Tower