This once seemingly invincible 2017-18 Manchester City side has now conceded six goals (three apiece) in their last two matches; both of which were losses.
"They are such a good team and have such good players going forward we want to approach it as we approach every game, try and win the game and approach it as a one-off and play the match over 90 minutes".
Following City's defeat at Anfield, they fail an uphill task of making the Champions League semi-final.
"We have to keep calm and try to score ourselves because then they need to score five and that's not easy against us".More news: Black Panther swims past Titanic at the domestic box office
"I am so happy".
"We need titles in Europe - it's complicated but you need nights that make you understand it", he said. "We shouldn't change from the first game". He knows the confidence I have in him, especially in the last years.
"They have had two results nobody expected but we had to play our best". The chances we receive, we have to defend well.
"But we must be together".
"In the first half we had our moments but in the second half it wasn't good enough so we need to learn from it and be ready for Tuesday".More news: Jacob Zuma corruption case postponed to 8 June
Here is the team we predict Guardiola will field in an attempt to reverse their recent fortune.
The Brazilian made the claim in City's press conference on Monday, with compatriot Danilo having accused Manchester United of the same at the weekend. "We know that and the opponents know that".
Klopp will hope to have some good news on the injury front after fielding an understrength side at Goodison Park, which nearly backfired with Seamus Coleman and Dominic Calvert-Lewin both missing good chances to end Everton's 17-match run without a derby win.More news: Israeli police: Palestinian who tried to stab Israeli shot
- Celtics routed by Raptors
- Feds seize Backpage.com, websites in enforcement action
- Salman Khan to walk out of jail after 5 pm today
- OnePlus6 front panel leaked on Chinese website
- IPL 2018: KKR to take on RCB in Kolkata Sunday
- Man Dies In Blaze At Trump Tower
- Arsenal vs Southampton: Welbeck scores twice as Gunners win 3-2
- Manchester City Can Bring A 'Thunderstorm', Warns Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp
- China eyes Vanuatu military base in plan with global ramifications
- EK and Steve Kyler Discuss Kyrie Irving's Injury