The 32-year old Ingram holds the record for most 3-pointers made in G League history with 713 career makes. "All the players, all the coaches".
Ingram hit four of his five three-point shots. and also had three blocks in his 29 minutes of action.
Los Angeles only signed him for the final two games of the regular season on Monday, but if he is able to build on this good performance with another good outing against the Clippers tonight, then this probably won't be the last we see of him in the National Basketball Association.More news: Commonwealth Games 2018: Shooter Ankur Mittal wins bronze in Men's Double Trap
Ingram, 32, demonstrated at Staples Center the quick release and dead-eye accuracy through which he became the G League's all-time leader in 3-point shots and 3-point shooting percentage. After spending a decade in the G League, Ingram was called up by the Los Angeles Lakers for the remainder of the season. "MVP chants, that's just insane", Ingram told reporters.
Check out some of the highlights and reactions to Ingram's memorable debut below. "It was wonderful. The crowd, the lights - it was once in a lifetime".
"I just felt some electricity out there", Ingram said, per Ty Nowell of Lakers.com. The Lakers signed Wear to a 10-day contract, which he parlayed into a second 10-day deal and then a remainder of season contract.More news: Guardiola charged for two breaches of Uefa's disciplinary regulations
"It's been a joy", said Ingram, whose wife and kids were on hand to watch his long-awaited night.
Rockets: Ryan Anderson missed his third straight game with a sprained left ankle. If that's the case, Ball will finish his rookie season averaging 10.2 points, 7.2 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game, while Kuzma will finish his promising rookie campaign with 16.1 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
Ingram has quickly become a fan favorite, most evidenced by the "MVP" chants that accompanied a trip to the free-throw line.More news: Oil hits US$70 as China offers soothing words on trade
- Kroger Co (KR) Shares Declined While Waterstone Capital Management LP Decreased Stake
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is deleting his Facebook account
- Juventus tough rival, says Real Madrid defender
- ED set to chargesheet Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi in PNB fraud case
- Iranian President says United States will regret if it scraps n
- Take Two: Cubs Prepare For Postponed Home Opener
- EU Countries Sign Declaration on Blockhain Partnership — European Commission
- Queen jokes about Trump and 'health and safety' with David Attenborough
- Roma president plunges into Italian fountain after Barca miracle
- Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton in ANOTHER row after Bahrain GP