And media areas have also been marked off, meaning the first official preparations are underway at St. Mary's Hospital, in Paddington, West London, for Kate to have her third child with Prince William, 35.
Kate gave birth to George, four, and Charlotte, two, in the wing, where the price of a "normal" birth in a standard room starts at £5,900.
From designer favourites like Alexander McQueen and Jenny Packham to maternity brands such as Séraphine, Middleton never put a fashionable foot wrong.
As with George and Charlotte, obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston and Sir Alan Farthing, surgeon-gynecologist to the Queen, will lead the team in charge with delivering the royal baby.More news: Guardiola charged for two breaches of Uefa's disciplinary regulations
Of course, any birth includes expected flexibility with the exact due date.
The hospital itself is also doing some sprucing up; the black railings alongside the famous steps, where William and Kate will appear for photo ops with their third baby, have been given a fresh lick of paint.
A spokesperson for the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, the body which oversees the hospital, confirmed to CTVNews.ca that barriers and parking signs had been installed outside this week.More news: Valuation in Focus: NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)
The couple made the announcement on 4th September 2017, and a month later they revealed that Kate and Wills third child is due in April. Reports claim Kate is due on April 23.
November 7 - The Duchess, in a black floor-length dress by Diane von Furstenberg, attends an Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families gala in Kensington Palace's 18th-century Orangery.
The Lindo Wing brochure offers "world-class" maternity care.
Accompanying any royal birth is the traditional easel which is placed in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace. The duchess's birthing suite has been sealed off since the middle of March and her team of 20 doctors and midwives are on 24/7 call as the birth is now imminent.More news: ED set to chargesheet Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi in PNB fraud case
And in 2015 it said: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a daughter at 8.34am".
- Queen jokes about Trump and 'health and safety' with David Attenborough
- Manchester City Can Bring A 'Thunderstorm', Warns Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp
- CBO Predicts Persistently Large US Federal Deficit in Next Decade
- China eyes Vanuatu military base in plan with global ramifications
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Shooter Ankur Mittal wins bronze in Men's Double Trap
- Hungarian people want to 'stop Soros,' says Orban
- Oil hits US$70 as China offers soothing words on trade
- Kroger Co (KR) Shares Declined While Waterstone Capital Management LP Decreased Stake
- Lakers' Andre Ingram receives huge praise from National Basketball Association players for impressive debut
- Richie Incognito tweets "I'm done"