Kotaku has reported that a new BioShock title is now under development, there was no additional information given on the title as it is said to be highly secretive. It's only been mentioned that some developers from Hanger 13 have joined a new studio and they are working in a new project code-named "Parkside".
Whilst the following is a stretch, signs are pointing at the secret studio being made up of Hanger 13 and BioShock-affiliated 2K Marin members. BioShock and BioShock Infinite concluded with a solid ending for the series while BioShock 2 was loosely connected to the core series and wasn't developed by Irrational Games who led the project since its debut. But, the game came out in 2013 and many are wondering 'what's next?'More news: African nation of Chad being taken off U.S. travel ban list
A studio within 2K is allegedly working on a new BioShock game, according to a new report. Maybe this new game is one that fans have been waiting for.
It makes sense for 2K to be working on a new BioShock title as the last game released barring the revered title was a remastered collection for current-gen consoles. "Word got out, though", the article continues, "that it was in fact a new game in one of the most interesting shooter franchises of the past decade: BioShock". Of course, money talks, and the BioShock games have sold over 25 million copies, so it seems the series may be coming back.More news: CDC reports E.Coli infections linked to lettuce distributed from Yuma
- Trump called attorney Michael Cohen on Friday
- Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City — Big Match Focus
- Russia Performs Fire Maneuvers With Syria and Watches the US Ships
- Justice Department IG: Andrew McCabe "Lacked Candor"
- Child's Body Found Along NorCal River In Search For Missing Family
- Oscar-winning director Milos Forman no more
- PFA Player of the Year shortlist revealed
- Winter Weather Warning In Effect for Halton
- IPL: Roy powers in Delhi victory over Mumbai
- Hub territory in blizzard warning Saturday