Sunday will see mild temperatures with highs in the 50's and possibly even low 60's.
Update: 3:12PM FINE, cool and windy weather is forecast across the country this weekend following the rain and wind brought by Severe Tropical Cyclone Keni earlier this week. Heavy rain will accompany the front, along with the potential for some strong storms.
The National Weather Service continues Winter Storm Warning for all of west central Wisconsin for Saturday, April 14th and Sunday, April 15th. It will be chilly Sunday with high temperatures only reaching the low to mid 40s and another freeze Sunday night as we dip to near 30.More news: USA relationship with Russian Federation worse than Cold War era
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Highs will return to the lower 80s for your Friday. Walsenburg received unexpected heavy snow this morning with more snow expected to hang around late today into the evening. Highs will be around 80.
Light rain and snow will come to an end this morning, and the rest of the day will be cloudy and warmer.
Today: A slight chance of rain and thunderstorms before 8 a.m., then a slight chance of rain between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., then a chance of rain and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Temperatures will struggle to recover much from that plummet on Sunday as highs for most will likely be mired in the 40s.More news: US State Secretary Nominee: Resolving N. Korea Nuke Issue Top Priority
Temperatures stay in the 60s for most of the evening with partly cloudy skies. These winds will not only deliver a reinforcement of cold air for Tuesday, but it may also deliver a few snow showers, especially for points north and west of Allentown. South wind 10 to 18 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 25 miles per hour.
Tuesday: Sunny and a little warmer.
Snow, possibly mixed with rain and freezing rain, is likely Saturday night.More news: Instagram To Introduce "Nametags": A Copy Of Snapchat's SnapCodes
Higher clouds spread over the forecast area this evening as heights lower and Pacific frontal system approaches.
- National Enquirer paid doorman to keep Trump gossip quiet
- African nation of Chad being taken off U.S. travel ban list
- Russia Drops to Record Low 66th Place in FIFA Ranking
- England edge past India for bronze at Commonwealth Games
- Family of man killed in Tesla auto crash hires law firm
- National Basketball Association playoffs 2018: Predictions, picks for Warriors vs. Spurs first-round series
- Justice Department IG: Andrew McCabe "Lacked Candor"
- Hub territory in blizzard warning Saturday
- China: Baby born four years after parents die in vehicle crash
- Russia Performs Fire Maneuvers With Syria and Watches the US Ships