"That'll be the first time that some of those artists are back in Vegas just right down the street from where the shooting happened, so it's going to be pretty emotional for some of those people like Jason Aldean", she said.
The singer has been teasing her return to the spotlight since the start of the month.More news: Sridevi Wins Best Actress National Award Posthumously for 'Mom'
So far, it's the third photo the Checotah, Oklahoma native has released since she fell down the steps outside of her home last November.
The new image is one of the singer's more recent photos of herself following her facial injury last November. She known as it a silver lining to the autumn outdoors her Nashville house in November that brought on her to obtain nearly 50 stitches.
"First off, bodily, I'm doing fairly darn good today!" And my face has been healing pretty nicely as well. My wrist is virtually straight back to ordinary there...and also also the docs say that last 10% will probably arrive punctually.
Carrie has one of the most enviable pair of legs in Hollywood, and she shows them off onstage quite often. A number of followers commented on the photograph and speculated it was a scar from her disastrous fall. "And my face has been therapeutic fairly properly as effectively", Underwood wrote.More news: Syria attack 'very soon or not so soon at all!'
"You know I think everybody sorts of tried to make this thing about me coming back to Vegas come try to make it a little bigger than it was", Aldean said. "But, listen, Carrie Underwood's going to be as handsome as ever".
At this year's award ceremony, Underwood is nominated for 2 awards, Best Female Vocalist of the Year and Best Vocal occasion of the season.
A 13-time ACM Award victor, Underwood will perform the world television premiere of her new single "Cry Pretty" on Sunday's show.
Katherine Lam is a breaking and trending news digital producer for Fox News.More news: Bayern Munich confirm new coach to succeed Heynckes
- Weather: Rain in the north, showers and brighter spells in the south
- Joel Embiid clears concussion protocol, will miss Game 2 vs. Heat
- PFA Player of the Year shortlist revealed
- Crews battling house fire south of Amarillo, drivers asked to avoid area
- Backpage.com pleading guilty to human trafficking charges in Texas
- Russian Federation moves to block Telegram app amid TON ICO speculation
- Xi defends BRI; says China has no geo-political calculations
- United States allies strike attacks in Syria
- Trump called attorney Michael Cohen on Friday
- Commonwealth Games: 8 Cameroon athletes "abscond"