A weak cold front will push through the area Thursday morning.
It's been a warm start to the weekend across Central Florida, with temps soaring into the mid and upper 80s.
Heavy showers or longer spells of rain will affect many areas tonight, heaviest in west Munster, Connacht and Ulster.More news: Russian Federation moves to block Telegram app amid TON ICO speculation
Highest temperatures of 11C to 14C degrees with fresh southeast winds.
After a warm and attractive Saturday in the low 80s, we have made it to our First Alert Day.
The National Weather Service in Pueblo predicted a high of 60 degrees Sunday, 72 degrees Monday and 60 degrees Tuesday. There is also a chance for a few thunderstorms to develop in the afternoon.More news: Winter Weather Warning In Effect for Halton
In the Upper Midwest, the early spring storm brought snow to a region pining for sunshine and warmth. Temperatures will then trend warmer all the way into Wednesday, with Wednesday being our warmest day, with highs back in the low 80s, but conditions will remain comfortable.
CANON CITY: High - 58, Low - 31. In fact most of Virginia could see severe weather this afternoon with the 'Burg lying on the edge of the Marginal (level 1 of 5) and Slight (level 2 of 5) risk areas. Southwesterly wind 15-25 miles per hour.
Monday will be sunny with highs in the upper 60s. Northerly wind 10-20 miles per hour in the evening.More news: Oscar-winning director Milos Forman no more
Expect Merrick and Plainview to be among the communities with a high of 42 while Smithtown and Ronkonkoma will hit 41, East Hampton and Cutchogue, 40, and Manorville, 30. Paul International Airport, which grounded all flights Saturday afternoon as heavy snow made it hard to keep runways clear and planes deiced, while blizzard conditions forced the airport in South Dakota's biggest city, Sioux Falls, to remain closed for a second straight day.
- IPL: Roy powers in Delhi victory over Mumbai
- Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City — Big Match Focus
- Xi defends BRI; says China has no geo-political calculations
- Justice Department IG: Andrew McCabe "Lacked Candor"
- CDC reports E.Coli infections linked to lettuce distributed from Yuma
- Crews battling house fire south of Amarillo, drivers asked to avoid area
- Hub territory in blizzard warning Saturday
- Backpage.com pleading guilty to human trafficking charges in Texas
- Family of man killed in Tesla auto crash hires law firm
- England edge past India for bronze at Commonwealth Games