Dario Saric tallied 20 points and Ersan Ilyasova had 17 points and 14 rebounds for the third-seeded 76ers, who played without star center Joel Embiid (orbital fracture).
After Game 2 on Monday, the Sixers plan to practice in Philadelphia on Tuesday and travel to Miami on Wednesday.More news: CDC reports E.Coli infections linked to lettuce distributed from Yuma
No exact timetable was given for his return, but Embiid will wear a protective mask when he returns to the court.
According to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne, Embiid passed the NBA's concussion protocol, but remains out.
Embiid suffered an orbital bone fracture around his left eye in a March 28 collision with teammate Markelle Fultz and underwent surgery to fix the injury. "We gonna see how it feels in the next couple of days".More news: House Speaker Paul Ryan Endorses Kevin McCarthy to Succeed Him
Embiid, 24, was named to his first All-Star team this season and leads the Sixers in points (22.9) and rebounds (11) per game. And I feel great.
Without Embiid, the Sixers dominated the Heat in Game 1.
Goran Dragic, returning to the starting lineup after missing the final regular season game with a sore knee scored 15 points for Miami, while James Johnson finished with 13. He returned to action and scored a game-high 28 points in the 130-103 rout of the Heat.More news: IPL: Roy powers in Delhi victory over Mumbai
Toronto entered having lost an NBA-worst 10 consecutive Game 1s since, including six at home.
- F1: Red Bull's Ricciardo wins Chinese Grand Prix
- Sridevi Wins Best Actress National Award Posthumously for 'Mom'
- Oscar-winning director Milos Forman no more
- New BioShock in Development at 2K Games According to Report
- Carrie Underwood Shares First Up-Close Face Photo Since Accident
- Family of man killed in Tesla auto crash hires law firm
- England edge past India for bronze at Commonwealth Games
- Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City — Big Match Focus
- Russian Federation moves to block Telegram app amid TON ICO speculation
- Friday of protest in Gaza