According to Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, police found Worley passed out inside his vehicle blocking a lane on the highway at around 6 a.m. Reports say he was being combative and cops had to break out the taser to cool things down.
Worley came to play in his hometown in an off-season trade with the Carolina Panthers.More news: Blizzard warnings and watches posted for much of Nebraska
A member of the Philadelphia Eagles was arrested and tasered by police on Sunday morning, according to media reports. Worley was also reportedly found with a gun.More news: Xi defends BRI; says China has no geo-political calculations
Last month, the Eagles traded for the 23-year-old corner to bolster that secondary and just over a month later, he's arrested after being found passed out in his vehicle on the highway.
Following Sunday's arrest, Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer tweeted that a Panthers source told him the team was concerned about Worley's commitment and love of "the nightlife". In college, Worley pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault.More news: Syria attack 'very soon or not so soon at all!'
Garafalo added that the incident reportedly occurred at Broad and Pattison, near the Eagles' team facility. Worley said then that he was defending his girlfriend.
- Sridevi Wins Best Actress National Award Posthumously for 'Mom'
- PFA Player of the Year shortlist revealed
- Trump called attorney Michael Cohen on Friday
- Carrie Underwood Shares First Up-Close Face Photo Since Accident
- Thousands Of Mourners Bid Winnie Mandela Farewell
- Family of man killed in Tesla auto crash hires law firm
- IPL: Roy powers in Delhi victory over Mumbai
- Hub territory in blizzard warning Saturday
- New BioShock in Development at 2K Games According to Report
- Russian Federation moves to block Telegram app amid TON ICO speculation