"What I do for a living should not matter", she said.
Almost 2 1/2 months after canceling a scheduled appearance on "The View", adult-film star Stormy Daniels finally settled into the hot seat Tuesday, answering round after round of pointed questions lobbed at her from either side of the table. The publication has said they didn't run the piece because Trump attorney Michael Cohen threatened to sue the outlet.
"I'm done being bullied", she said.More news: Protest against ex-leader's move in Armenia
Stormy Daniels stopped by The View for an exclusive interview today and revealed even more about the most famous case in the nation right now.
Stormy Daniels is pushing back on critics who call her allegations of an affair with President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump asking Arab nations to replace U.S. military in Syria after defeat of ISIS: report Columbia presses on with scholarship program for displaced Syrians despite Trump travel ban Dershowitz confronts Hannity: "You should have disclosed your relationship with Cohen" MORE a "publicity stunt".
Daniels claims the man approached her while she was with her infant daughter in a parking lot in Las Vegas in 2011.
She said that as she walked around her auto, she dropped a toy belonging to her infant daughter who was in vehicle.
Clifford had revealed details of the alleged threat during her 60 Minutes interview last month.More news: 7 killed, 17 treated after 'mass casualty incident' at SC prison
She continued to 60 Minutes: "And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a handsome little girl".
The sketch is of a man she supposedly saw seven years ago.
Daniels acknowledged the publicity the whole episode has brought her and said that, while she was making more money, her expenses were climbing as well.
"I was like, wait, that didn't go like I thought it was going to", she told the hosts. But she said the attention has come at a steep price.
Daniels described the man as "well dressed", and said he wore a suit.More news: PFA Player of the Year shortlist revealed
- Police officer fatally shot while serving arrest warrant
- What That 'Walking Dead' Finale Twist Could Mean for the Show's Future
- Japan and China Worry Over Possible Trade War
- Syria attack 'very soon or not so soon at all!'
- 2nd-Grader Brings Knife To School, Cuts 3 Students
- Philadelphia Eagles' Daryl Worley arrested, report says; team releases statement
- Facebook Admits It Collects User Data Even From Non-Users
- NWS: Multiple confirmed tornadoes, including EF2 in Gilbert, hit the Midlands Sunday
- In effort to shut down Telegram, Russia blocks Amazon, Google network addresses
- House Speaker Paul Ryan Endorses Kevin McCarthy to Succeed Him