In a press release, Underwood said of the album, "At this point in my career, I feel stronger and more creative than ever".
"My wrist is nearly back to normal, about 90 percent there... and the docs say that last 10 percent will come in time". I was taking the dogs out to go do their thing before bed, and I just was clumsy and I tripped.
Underwood has been open about her self-consciousness with her appearance, telling fans in January that she was still "not quite looking the same" after she fell down the stairs in front of her home.More news: Elon Musk admits that humans are better than robots
Carrie Underwood never imagined her fall could have caused so much damage.
Underwood said if it weren't for that "one step" she would have been "perfectly fine". The 35-year-old reveals she took one bad step, not realizing how badly she had hurt herself until she looked in the mirror.
In a statement on her website last week, Underwood noted that she was involved with production (as well as songwriting) for the "Cry Pretty" album.
Underwood explained that she's been "very fortunate in the healing process" but that at the time she didn't know how she would end up.More news: Flyers' Sean Couturier Game-Time Decision For Game 4
As Inquisitr previously reported, Carrie was visibly emotional when she returned to the stage at the ACM Awards on April 15.
"Now he's sweet, for a while I was anxious he would be scared of me, but now if I put makeup on, he's like, 'your boo-boos all gone'". "I didn't know what was going to go on and didn't know what it was going to heal like".
Underwood, who is a seven-time Grammy Award victor, gives fans an intimate look inside her recording and co-producing process for Cry Pretty in this exclusive album trailer seen below. "I mean, they want me to be happy, but they've always been willing to. work with me", she recalls.More news: Starbucks to temporarily shut cafes for bias training
- Keys to a Game 3 victory for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Amazon Prime Subscriber Number With 100 Million Is Not Far Behind Netflix's
- Goldman Sachs Earnings: 12 Things to Know About Q1
- Everything You Should Know About National Walkout Day on April 20
- National Football League confirms times and dates for this year's London games
- Manchester City dominate PFA Premier League Team of the Year
- United Nations security team came under fire in Syria's Douma
- Liquidation firms win bid for Bon-Ton
- European Leagues opposed to FIFA tournament expansion plans
- Reviews on Brand New Atmosphere base bombings a Fictitious Alert