Yet the fact is that Russian Federation was previously charged with racist behaviour by its fans at the last two European Championships and this is the third racism case this season at St. Petersburg Stadium, which will host a World Cup semi-final match.
Consumer group Which? found two tickets for the best available seats at Tunisia vs England on June 18 were listed on StubHub for between £480.20 and £11,237.60.
Ticombo, which bills itself as peer-to-peer platform connecting buyers and sellers, said users are able to "flag" suspicious listings, prompting the company to investigate the matter accordingly.More news: Reviews on Brand New Atmosphere base bombings a Fictitious Alert
However, Ticombo said it was not breaking the law by trading tickets and neither were fans.
Which? says fans tempted to buy from secondary sites run the risk of not getting to their event on time or potentially not being admitted to the stadium, as well as paying over the odds.
World Football governing body FIFA will be probing into the racist chants that some of the Russian fans spewed when Russia played against France in a friendly match last month. The second case is due to be heard by UEFA on May 31, two weeks before the World Cup begins.
"Fifa seems to be on an expansion drive", said Olsson, who this year joined UEFA's executive committee to represent the leagues.More news: Redskins hosted underrated OG for visit ahead of 2018 National Football League draft
This is Morocco's fifth bid to host the World Cup, after their losses for the 1994, 1998, 2006 and 2010 editions of the event.
The second sales phase for tickets closed on 3 April but fans still have the chance to get tickets on a first-come-first-served basis along with any fan resale tickets in the last-minute sales phase that runs from 18 April to 15 July on the Federation Internationale de Football Association website. During the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, FIFA and local authorities will also conduct strict admission checks'.
Tickets for this summer's World Cup have been illicitly advertised for nearly 40 times face value on secondary seller websites.More news: Flyers' Sean Couturier Game-Time Decision For Game 4
- Trump morally unfit to be President: James Comey
- Elon Musk admits that humans are better than robots
- Goldman Sachs Earnings: 12 Things to Know About Q1
- Amazon Prime Subscriber Number With 100 Million Is Not Far Behind Netflix's
- Syracuse fraternity suspended for 'extremely racist' video
- Erdogan calls snap elections on June 24
- McKayla Maroney: How Larry Nassar manipulated us with food
- Lowest jobless rate since 1975 fails to spur wage growth
- Starbucks to temporarily shut cafes for bias training
- Canelo Alvarez hit with 6-month suspension, report says