A university in upstate NY has suspended a fraternity over videos showing racist and sexist behavior.
Another student standing above him then claims they are "anointing" him, and calls out the oath, which his friend repeats.
The school newspaper The Daily Orange wrote that in another video, which has not been released, a fraternity member said, "Get together and (talk) about their significant others while drinking different wines and talking in gay girly accents".
On Tuesday, California Polytechnic State University suspended all fraternities and sororities after photos surfaced showing fraternity members in blackface.
Theta Tau is the fourth fraternity to be suspended from Syracuse during the 2017-18 academic year.More news: Stalker arrested outside Taylor Swift's home had knife, rope, and ammo
Syracuse University Chancellor Kent Syverud called the students' conduct in the footage "extremely troubling and disturbing" in a statement released Wednesday. In one recording, a person, using anti-Semitic language, yells at two other people. Syverud said that he found the rhetoric appalling and that he was "shaken" and "deeply concerned" for the entire community.
According to Syverud, the university launched a campus-wide investigation to identify the individuals in the video.
Some students claim the videos illustrate larger issues of racism and sexism at Syracuse.More news: Goldman Sachs Earnings: 12 Things to Know About Q1
"You f--ing k--s, get in the f--ing showers", he said, according to The Daily Orange.
"What happened at Theta Tau serves as a reminder that violations of codes of honor, behavior and values will be met with swift and appropriate consequences", he said.
Some students said they want the people who made the videos to take responsibility for their actions and learn from them, WTVH-TV reports.
"Syracuse University is committed to fostering a community where all our students feel welcome and are treated with dignity and respect".
"Theta Tau will fulfill the role that we would have expected of the university", he says, "we will educate them". A third was suspended for threatening the safety of a student participating in the new member process, according to the Daily Orange.More news: Trump morally unfit to be President: James Comey
- European Leagues opposed to FIFA tournament expansion plans
- Lowest jobless rate since 1975 fails to spur wage growth
- United Nations security team came under fire in Syria's Douma
- Actor Harry Anderson found dead
- Keys to a Game 3 victory for the Philadelphia 76ers
- McKayla Maroney: How Larry Nassar manipulated us with food
- Center Hit in US Attack Produced Cancer Drugs: Medical Head
- FAA orders engine inspections after deadly Southwest Airlines incident
- Amazon Fire TV Edition TVs are now a thing
- National Football League confirms times and dates for this year's London games