The teaser trailer of Sharp Objects, an HBO miniseries on Gillian Flynn's book of the same name, is out.More news: Large area of central Berlin evacuated for Second World War bomb disposal
Sharp Object's first trailer is creepy, to say the least. Jean-Marc Vallée directed the limited series. The story revolves around a journalist named Camille Preaker (Adams), who returns to her Missouri hometown, Wind Gap, to investigate the twisted murders of two young girls. It's just been months since she's been released from a psychiatric hospital for self-harm and the trailer shows her battling her own demons throughout the process.
The last thing listeners here is a little girl whispering: 'It's not safe for you here'.More news: Senate Democrat to propose marijuana decriminalization
HBO is it at it again with another potentially big series hit series coming our way, in the shape of the mysterious Sharp Objects mini-series as the channel looks to once again add to their slate of impressive properties. Gillian Flynn is behind the famous book Gone Girl that spawned the hugely successful movie of the same starring Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike. Grew up in a Mormon family, a member of a religious organization formed in 1830 in the United States, officially called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, the girl grew up finding out life was fun just like any other girls of her age.
Patricia Clarkson plays Amy Adams' mother (PERFECT), and the supporting cast includes Chris Messina, Eliza Scanlen, Elizabeth Perkins, Matt Craven, Henry Czerny, Taylor John Smith, Sophia Lillis, and Madison Davenport.More news: No change in government's position on border - Coveney
- Actress to get bail hearing in sex slave case
- Two QB talk remains for Cleveland Browns
- Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team, Immediately Makes Absurd Claim
- Walter Leroy Moody Executed Thursday Night
- Miguel Diaz-Canel elected as new Cuban President
- FAA orders emergency jet engine inspections after United States plane failure
- Prince Death Investigation: No Charges to Be Filed, Minnesota Prosecutor Rules
- Senators vote to allow babies on Senate floor
- ND, Alabama announce home-and-home series
- Bucks unleash Maker, Delly in National Basketball Association playoff