That Kanye, who told concert audiences that he would've voted for Trump, found common ground with Owens and her cohort on Twitter is not surprising. "So I think we're going to hear a lot more about that specific thing", Ebro said reflecting on his Kanye convo.
She said some African-Americans "are focused on their past and shouting about slavery" and that others are "focused on their futures".
Owens, who is in her late 20s, also launched a YouTube channel a year ago, where she posts videos with titles including "Women marching in America again?"More news: Senators vote to allow babies on Senate floor
The rapper recently said he wanted to pen a philosophy book called Break The Simulation and last week started posting his musings on life on the site, saying they formed the book he was writing "in real time". Find a topic you're passionate about, and jump right in. Jay-Z asks. "Credit./ You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?"
Kanye mirrored some of Owens' thought in several tweets.
West's latest string of posts came on Monday, when he told his 15.4 million followers: "We're evolving at warp speed".More news: Senate Judiciary Panel Puts Off Bill to Protect Mueller
She has since gone on to retweet a number of West's tweets, including "self victimization is a disease" and "Constantly bringing up the past keeps you stuck there". "But now it's a mentality".
Turning Point's president Charlie Kirk remarked that West has been "preaching wisdom lately" before his organization subsequently turned the celebrity's tweet into a branded endorsement. "I apologize to him for being ignorant myself", he began on Sunday's broadcast ofInfoWars.
"I think it's pretty typical of the left". Ebro accused Kanye of trying to stir the pot to gain publicity for his album and chided him for irresponsibly co-signing people with opinions that are "dangerous" to the well-being of Black people and the ongoing resistance movement.
"Nobody really showed love for me when I was addicted to opioids and in the hospital", Darden claims he revealed.More news: Celtics' heartbreaking loss to Bucks in Game 4 teaches valuable lessons
- Benjamin Mendy makes Manchester City return to boost World Cup hopes
- A journalist's death was captured on Facebook Live during protests in Nicaragua
- BBNaija! Presidency reacts to Miracle's victory
- Minnesota Timberwolves: 3 takeaways from Game 3 vs. Rockets
- United Kingdom pottery produces 'well suited' Harry and Meghan wedding mugs
- HBO's spooky 'Sharp Objects' miniseries gets its first trailer
- Battlefield to get Battle Royale Mode? Because of Course it is…
- Man Tasered, Removed From Flight in Miami After Allegedly Touching Passenger Inappropriately
- Walter Leroy Moody Executed Thursday Night
- Russia: Not sure if Syria will remain one country