Snead averaged 939 yards and 3.5 touchdowns during his first two seasons with New Orleans.
Saints are not going to match Willie Snead's offer sheet with Baltimore, per source.More news: Walter Leroy Moody Executed Thursday Night
However, Snead said he was ready to get to work and was looking forward to facing the Saints in Week 7.More news: A journalist's death was captured on Facebook Live during protests in Nicaragua
The Saints did not place a tender on restricted free agent Brandon Coleman.
Eager to add a target for quarterback Joe Flacco, the Ravens on Friday offered Snead a two-year, $10.4 million contract. He played just 11 games after being suspended three games after violating the league's personal conduct policy. Though he only caught eight passes for 92 yards last season, the potential is there. His track record from the slot makes him a nice fit in Baltimore, where the other offseason WR additions - Michael Crabtree and John Brown - profile as perimeter threats. Snead will compete for the third wide receiver spot behind those two with Chris Moore and former first-round pick Breshad Perriman.More news: Minnesota Timberwolves: 3 takeaways from Game 3 vs. Rockets
- BJP president Amit Shah pays floral tribute to Lingayat founder in Bangalore
- Man Tasered, Removed From Flight in Miami After Allegedly Touching Passenger Inappropriately
- Kanye West Tweets Support For Conservative Woman, Blasts 'Self Victimization'
- BBNaija! Presidency reacts to Miracle's victory
- No change in government's position on border - Coveney
- Shane Watson's superlative ton puts CSK on top of the table
- Passengers hurt in AI turbulence
- Kucherov avoids penalty after landing high hit on Vatanen
- Two QB talk remains for Cleveland Browns
- Battlefield to get Battle Royale Mode? Because of Course it is…