Manchester United and Chelsea are both long-term suitors of the Welsh ace, who has found it hard to get a regular run of games with Real this season.
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane admits that he was not entirely happy with his decision-making against Leganes, but praises the attitude of his players. Leganes lost the ball on the defensive end on that play.More news: Former Rabbitoh Mailata drafted by Eagles
Asier Garitano's men kept pressing Real as much as possible and they finally got a lifeline on 66 minutes. Nordin Amrabat dribbled into the right side of the box on that play.
Zidane opted to rest a number of big names including Cristiano Ronaldo with this week's Champions League semi-final second leg against Bayern Munich in mind, and the Welshman made the most of his opportunity.
Tottenham have been linked with a sensational move to re-sign Gareth Bale from Real Madrid.More news: PM Narendra Modi-Xi Jinping to resume one-on-one interaction
"This result will set us up nicely for the Bayern game, with the support of our fans, we will have to go flat out from kick-off to win the game", he added.
"We need them and I'll do everything possible so that they know that they're important and that they're not affected by whats said on the outside".
We know what happened against Juve and previous year against Bayern as well.More news: Iowa children's hospital congratulates Josh Jackson at 2018 NFL Draft
San Jose became only the second player to ever score two own goals in a La Liga match at the Anoeta Stadium, putting through his own net early in the second half before Raul Garcia scored a consolation from the penalty spot. "I'm not going to talk about motivation because having the chance to make the final of the Champions League says it all".
- NHL Second-Round Playoff Preview: San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- Demonstrations resume in Armenia following opposition leader's call
- Kathua rape trial stayed till May 7 by SC
- Nominee withdraws but remains White House doctor
- Tampa Bay Lightning drops Game 1 to the Boston Bruins
- NBC Nightly News Covers Allegations Against Former Anchor Tom Brokaw
- Palestinians shot dead on Gaza border: Israeli army
- Story of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Red Bull calamity triggers Bottas heartbreak
- Three Quick Thoughts From Thursday at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- Lea Michele and Zandy Reich Are Engaged