But they made six trades during the draft, including five Saturday, and emerged with 11 players.
Even for those fans who are still aggravated that GM Les Snead and head coach Sean McVay didn't draft more linebackers or EDGE rushers early, LA came away with exactly what they needed, in the order they needed it. Demby was drafted out of the University of ME, where he started 40 games on the offensive line for the Black Bears.
-Not a player who can handle space against average National Football League athletes one-no-one.More news: Demonstrations resume in Armenia following opposition leader's call
With the Cowboys, Austin joins third-round pick Michael Gallup as additions to receiver corps from the draft.
Kiser will now compete for a roster spot with the Rams, the defending NFC West champions.
Two other area players may get drafted or signed as free agents - Bucknell defensive lineman Abdullah Anderson (Absegami) and Villanova linebacker Ed Shockley (Millville). Oluokon, who was an all-state player in high school at John Burroughs, went to Atlanta in the sixth round, with the 200th pick of the draft. Noteboom played left tackle in his final two seasons at TCU and was an honorable mention All-Big-12 selection last season.More news: Donald Trump: Jon Tester Should Resign
He finished with 21 career sacks, good for second on OU's career chart as a linebacker and seventh overall. He was the 147th overall pick in the draft.
The stock for Weber State defensive lineman McKay Murphy didn't quite reach into being drafted Saturday, but Murphy will still have a shot to play in the NFL. Extending even further, the Spartans have had at least one chosen in 78 straight years, behind only MI and USC. He suffered a season-ending knee injury last September and had not committed fully to returning to football as of last month.More news: House Dems push for investigation into firing
- NBC Nightly News Covers Allegations Against Former Anchor Tom Brokaw
- Palestinians shot dead on Gaza border: Israeli army
- MS Dhoni does his daughter's hair after CSK's win over RCB
- Andres Iniesta to leave Barcelona after 22 years
- Lack of a true top goalscorer has cost Chelsea - Antonio Conte
- Story of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Red Bull calamity triggers Bottas heartbreak
- Nominee withdraws but remains White House doctor
- UNSC delegation to meet Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Ford May Be Abandoning Car Market in US
- Why Champions League glory could see Liverpool LOSE Mohamed Salah - Jermaine Jenas