Although he wasn't in uniform on Tuesday, Perkins traded angry words with Drake, Toronto's global ambassador, as the teams walked off at halftime, and again at the end of the game. 'I'm here in real life, ' he said.
The Cavs big man doesn't seem concerned with Drake's trolling, though.More news: Amazon formally announces expansion into Boston's Seaport, plan to create 2000 jobs
When Perkins exited the Cavs' locker room for good Tuesday night, a member of the team's security staff asked him if he wanted to be escorted to the team bus in case he might have another run-in with Drake along the way.
Perkins explained that he told the Grammy victor, "Sit your ass down and watch the game".More news: Sharks vs. Golden Knights live stream, Game 3
The Degrassi alum made light of the situation via Instagram shortly after, writing on journalist Elliott Wilson's post covering the incident, "I just said I liked the hem on his capris".
The Canadian singer is no stranger to on-court controversy. This turned into a verbal altercation between Drake and Perkins that extended past the Cav's 113-112 overtime victory. LeBron James finished with 26 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists, and two blocks on the night, but received a lot of help from his supporting cast when he needed it most.More news: Significance of Labour Day: Then and now
- Oculus Go Standalone VR Headset on Sale Now
- Wenger salutes his young side after United defeat
- Korean leader: Trump 'can take the Nobel,' all they want is peace
- Cricket Australia optimistic of India playing D/N Test
- Trump weighs decision on nuclear deal after Netanyahu's claims that Iran lied
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer Arrives On Wednesday
- Louis Arthur Charles: The British Royal Baby's Name Is Revealed
- Barclays thinks new iPhones won't include headphone adapter
- Tristan Thompson Breaks His Silence Following Khloé Kardashian Cheating Scandal
- USA embassy's security official booked for manhandling police