Cinco de Mayo is on Saturday this year, but businesses are encouraged to order in any time during the week to share the Cinco experience with co-workers.
Tequila brand Jose Cuervo is helping people get ready for Cinco de Mayo with "Cinco-Cise", a satirical workout video series starring actor James Van Der Beek, the company announced in a news release.
It's a Mexican holiday that's become popular in the United States. Notably, California has celebrated the holiday since 1863 on a continual basis. It will take place at Pier 5 (Dadaocheng Pier) and will last from 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm.More news: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by House Republicans
Some of the Mexican traditions of Cinco De Mayo include, Mariachi music, food and of course adult beverages.
CINCO DE MAYO DINNER - Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with fajitas, tacos, beans and taquitos while supporting veterans.
While not all of these eateries are known for serving authentic Mexican cuisine, many national chains are offering up some spicy deals starting this week to gear up for the big day. Denver Police will also be cracking down on drivers along Federal Boulevard.More news: Wall St mixed as Fed seen on track for June hike
For those wanting to celebrate in other parts of Taiwan, Tainan plays host to the Tainan Mayjam at Hutoupi Scenic Area on May 5-6.
This is the third year in a row for the local celebration, which originally commemorated the Mexican Army's defeat of the French in 1862 at the battle of Puebla.
More news: Lava from volcano eruption in Hawaii destroys two homes
What is Cinco de Mayo?
"It turns out when Cinco de Mayo actually falls on a weekend, it's like super St. Patrick's day for the Mexican community", he said.
- Here's How Tiger Woods Shot Today
- United States warns Beijing for militarising South China Sea
- Russian Federation probe: Trump hires Bill Clinton's impeachment lawyer to replace Ty Cobb
- Dispute Leads to Shooting at Nashville Mall; 1 Shot
- Looks like the Royal birth certificate of Prince Louis
- Facebook is said to research ad-free subscription-based version
- Putin, Macron urge world to back Iran deal as Trump decides
- Apple shares rise after sales hike
- Trump praises China's Xi Jingping as trade talks begin in Beijing
- Kim is committed to denuclearisation: China