This prediction is quite in keeping with earlier leaks, which were published representatives of the Taiwanese Economic Daily News last month.
Coming to the 2019 iPhone models first, according to the Taipei Times, citing a research note from Yuanta Securities analyst Jeff Pu, Apple will launch at least one new iPhone model with a triple-lens rear camera in the second half of next year, which is in 2019.
Does not specify whether in this case it is about optical, digital or a hybrid increase.
The iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X have dual-rear cameras.More news: Savills plc (LON:SVS) Analyst Ratings as of May 6, 2018
Triple lens devices are already out in the market such as the Huawei P20 Pro smartphone. The smartphone features a 40-megapixel primary RGB sensor, an 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 3x optical zoom and a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor. This could mean that Apple's 2019 iPhone could mimic the recently unveiled Huawei P20 Pro which launched with a triple-rear camera setup at the back.
Talking about the second model, the 2018 iPhone measuring 6.1-inch display is said to sport LCD display though is said to be smaller than the 6-inch model.
That Apple is considering a triple camera setup is entirely certain, but we are not entirely inclined to believe this report.
The third lens on the phone would add 3X Zoom function on the phone for the first time.More news: Instagram To Add Music To Posts, Code Reveals
A triple-lens iPhone X mockup by Martin Hajek.
Would you want a third camera on an iPhone?
Some sources suggest that, the premium iPhone would be called iPhone X Plus and it would feature an OLED panel while the other two iPhones to come with LCD panels which makes their pricing a little lower compare to the premium iPhone. Nothing else has been mentioned in the report and information about the other iPhone models are scarce at the moment.More news: Trump tells West Virginia Republicans Blankenship can not win Senate race
- Reuben Foster threw girlfriend's dog across room during domestic-violence incident
- Armenia Opposition Leader Pashinyan Elected New PM
- Raptors aim to avoid sweep as betting underdogs vs. Cavs
- Facebook US users still loyal to the social network, research reveals
- Of Rihanna's Best Fashion Moments At The Met Gala
- English Premier League: With top four at stake
- Day grabs two-shot lead after 54 holes at Quail Hollow
- Red Sox-Yankees Will Play Two Games In London In 2019
- Get well soon boss: Ronaldo, Beckham wish Alex Ferguson speedy recovery
- Top Chinese economic adviser to visit USA next week for trade talks