However, it looks like we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. This could be a fun way for users to add soundtracks to Stories, or share their favourite songs. The feature is located within the sticker tray that's present on the Instagram Stories editing page.
As TechChrunch report, some code found within Instagram's Android app seems to indicate that the service is about to implement a new feature which will allow users to share their musical activity by way of "music stickers".
This music feature will apparently be called as Music Stickers.More news: Decked Up In White, Sonam Kapoor Is The Epitome Of Grace & Elegance
The information on this feature at the moment is scarce.
The title and artist of the song will most likely be present in the Instagram Story, but it's not yet confirmed if users will be able to tap on it to listen to the full track from their preferred streaming service. However, Wong claims that the feature was very buggy and she couldn't post anything using music stickers without the app crashing.
In the coming weeks, Instagram will also bring video chat to its platform and give friends a new way to spend time together - even when they aren't actually together. At Facebook's annual developer conference, F8 2018, Instagram announced third-party integration for its Stories feature, including Spotify for music streaming. Per the screenshot shared by TechCrunch, users will be able to choose from three differently categorised sections under the sticker. With the ability to add music stickers, Instagram Stories could turn an amateur video footage into a more listenable video experience.More news: Red Sox-Yankees Will Play Two Games In London In 2019
The new music feature for Instagram is believed to have been made possible thanks to Facebook's licensing deals with major music labels.
Tabs for Genres, Moods and Trending were also found lurking in the code. With the new Payments feature, users will be able to store their card details and purchase directly from the app without having to leave the app. The feature works in such a way that once you pick a song and add it as a music sticker to your Story then a clip of that song will play while people watch your story.More news: Commerce, Cloud Computing Drove Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Earnings Higher
- Get well soon boss: Ronaldo, Beckham wish Alex Ferguson speedy recovery
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' now fastest film to earn $1 bn worldwide
- Savills plc (LON:SVS) Analyst Ratings as of May 6, 2018
- Elon Musk Apologizes for Dismissing Finance Questions; Tesla Stocks Fall Anyway
- Friday Night Playoffs: Warriors @ Pelicans
- Melania Trump's approval rating jumps in new poll
- APC factions in Ebonyi hold parallel Congresses
- Day grabs two-shot lead after 54 holes at Quail Hollow
- Reuben Foster threw girlfriend's dog across room during domestic-violence incident
- Facebook US users still loyal to the social network, research reveals