To access Photo Mode in God of War, players can either go through the Options Menu or enable Touch Pad Quick Access in in the God of War settings menu. With player choice being such a central theme to numerous decisions we made on God of War, we sought to deliver a Photo Mode with lots of options and we're excited to put it in your hands!
Adjust depth of field, focus distance, and F-Stop of the aperature. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo. You can also change the facial expressions of both Kratos and Atreus, so expect some absolutely hilarious screenshots of Sony's best dad pulling amusing faces. And if that was not enough, you will have the option to change the facial expressions of Kratos and Atreus. In a free update going out today, you can now utilise a photo mode to capture all the best screenshots.More news: Triple murder suspect kills himself after standoff, police say
Since even before the game release, fans have sought the creative joys of photo mode for God of War. Why or why not? To explain each and every one of them we chose to create a short God of War Photo Mode Walkthrough. Patch 1.20 has "globally increased the text size in all [of the game's] UI and Menus" and has also brought the option to remap Rage mode with it. Once it's activated, you can use the thumb sticks and R2 and L2 buttons to move the camera around the scene and pan up or down.
God of War is available now on PS4.
More games are beginning to implement this feature, specifically AAA games.More news: Trump tells West Virginia Republicans Blankenship can not win Senate race
Have fun with the new Photo Mode.
Sony Santa Monica also released some treats for iOS users in the form of stickers.More news: Decked Up In White, Sonam Kapoor Is The Epitome Of Grace & Elegance
- Huawei P20 Pro gets $1099 Australian RRP ahead of May launch
- Reuben Foster threw girlfriend's dog across room during domestic-violence incident
- One-Time Potential Rival to China's Xi Draws Life Sentence
- Savills plc (LON:SVS) Analyst Ratings as of May 6, 2018
- Facebook US users still loyal to the social network, research reveals
- Bill Gates Thinks Digital Currencies Are Poor Investments
- Day grabs two-shot lead after 54 holes at Quail Hollow
- Melania Trump's approval rating jumps in new poll
- Top Chinese economic adviser to visit USA next week for trade talks
- Air France-KLM shares plummet in aftermath of CEO Janaillac 's resignation