"I think he makes history for an Egyptian player and this is very important". I've not scored for three games.
Mundo Deportivo have confirmed that while Liverpool like him - Dembélé has previously worked by Jurgen Klopp in Germany - they only want the Frenchman if Salah leaves, and they are determined to keep their Egyptian star.
Academy graduate Trent Alexander-Arnold was named Young Player of the Season with the 19-year-old's Champions League displays against Manchester City epitomising his rapid development.More news: Flawless blend? Nestle buys privilege to sell Starbucks coffee for $7.2bn
'It is just the start.
Salah added: "We want to qualify for the Champions League next season and then we want to win the Champions League final".
'It is just the beginning.
Superstar Salah was crowned the Reds' Player of the Season at a glittering awards ceremony on Thursday evening, and afterwards explained he is desperate to be part of a new era of Anfield glory. He received the Player of the Year from the Football Writers Association in London having earlier won his club's award. Hany Ramzy has told Salah to make the best out of the present situation and link up with Real Madrid.More news: Companies seeking insight into Trump paid for Cohen's views
"But for now we are thinking only about Brighton".
If they manage to do so again on the final day they will join Manchester United and Swansea as an elite trio of sides that escaped the goalscoring wrath of Salah.
The brilliant and often overlooked Brazilian is a key player for Zinedine Zidane, and Liverpool would be trying to rock the transfer boat ahead of the big European final. We know it's not going to be easy. "We help each other so I'm very happy with what we're doing".More news: Spurs 1-0 Newcastle: Kane fires Tottenham to UCL next term
- BT to slash 13000 jobs - will Sevenoaks office be hit?
- Kyle Edmund beats David Goffin in last 16 — Madrid Open
- Former Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney set to leave Everton for MLS
- ZTE's main business operations cease amid US ban
- Android P Wear OS DP2 available now, rolls back controversial change
- Kansas picked as participant in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program
- Lego builds miniature Windsor castle to celebrate royal wedding
- Indiana Republican Party Chairman Welcomes President Donald Trump to Indiana
- Indian refiners in no rush to seek alternatives to Iranian oil
- 1 killed, 2 badly wounded in South Africa mosque attack