While they were missing, Tulsa police tweeted a photo of Ahmad and the 7-year-old girl to help search efforts.
She is believed to have taken her seven-year-old daughter, Hafsa Hailey Ahmad, and authorities are anxious for her safety. The girl was found safe and Ahmad is being questioned by Tulsa Police Department detectives, police said.
Police found the kitchen on fire and the 11-year-old suffering multiple stab wounds.More news: Gap Apologises For Flogging Shirts With Map Of China Bereft Of Taiwan
Authorities have found the woman and her 7-year-old daughter after she allegedly kidnapped her and stabbed another daughter. The 9-year-old told police that their mother duct taped their hands and stuffed their mouths with socks.
The injured girl remains in a critical condition in hospital and authorities say she was stabbed so many times they were unable to count the exact number of wounds.
Police said one 9-year-old was able to escape the home and call 911, while Ahmad abducted Hafza. A house burns near Casitas Pass Road as the Thomas Fire continues to grow on December 10, 2017 near Carpinteria, California. She has curly black hair with gold streaks in it. Hafza, the missing girl, was last seen wearing a peach-colored, ankle-length dress.More news: Colombia's Esteban Chaves victorious in Giro d'Italia's Mount Etna stage
Tulsa police announced early Tuesday afternoon that Taheerah Ahmad was arrested, almost 18 hours after she fled her home with her 7-year-old daughter, Hasfa Hayle - who also goes by Hafsa Hussein.
However, police believe she could also be driving a navy blue Ford sedan, but there is no year or tag information for the vehicle. Earlier Tuesday morning police described her condition as "very severe" and said she underwent intubation.More news: China's first indigenously built aircraft carrier leaves for sea trials
- Fortnite Buffs Thanos' damage, The Avengers: Infinity Mode balance
- Catalan separatists want to re-elect fugitive ex-leader
- John Bolton: Trump Sanctions On European Companies "Possible" Over Iran
- Capitals' Nicklas Backstrom to miss Game 1 against Lightning
- Top Senate intelligence Democrat to vote for Trump's CIA chief nominee
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ask U.S. bishop to deliver wedding address
- SC Collegium sticks to Joseph's elevation
- United States will help China's ZTE 'get back into business'
- Mourinho admits being happy with second is against his nature
- Amanda Nunes Reacts To Raquel Pennington's Corner Failing To Save Her