In the meantime, eagle-eyed observers have pointed out that this isn't the first time Schlossberg has made his hateful views public.
News Politics Video That Racist Fresh Choice Guy Is Also a Trump Loving Milo Supporter Written by Daniel Villarreal
"Your staff is speaking Spanish to customers when they should be speaking English", the man says, his brow furrowing.
On his way out of the restaurant, the man spins and faces the restaurant employee again and accuses him of hiring undocumented workers. I pay for their welfare.More news: Alabama announces home-and-home series with Texas
The man has been identified by United States media as lawyer Aaron Schlossberg. One clip was posted to YouTube in October 2016 by a man who said Schlossberg attempted to shove him on a sidewalk before threatening to call the police.
A male customer at a Fresh Kitchen in Manhattan was caught on camera delivering a racially-charged tirade over workers speaking Spanish inside the establishment.
In an interview Thursday, Morris said he'd put the incident out of his mind until Wednesday, when the video of Schlossberg's restaurant rant went viral on Twitter.More news: U.S. must counter Iran nuclear move
As reporters peppered him with questions, Schlossberg stormed off and spoke into his phone.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio wrote on Twitter that the city's diversity was its strength, adding that it was home to people who share more than 200 languages. "Defaming me. I can't even move, because they're blocking me". Yelp took down the reviews and posted a notice saying it removes both positive and negative posts that appear motivated more by news coverage than personal consumer experiences. Some publications, including CNBC and Pix11, named Schlossberg, who according to his law firm bio is fluent in Spanish.
The clip quickly sparked outrage among many critics, including U.S. Rep. Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., who wrote to NY state's court system, which has a grievance committee for attorney complaints.More news: The Americans spoke about the opening of the Crimean bridge
But when reporters tracked down Aaron Schlossberg on Thursday, he was suddenly not in the mood to talk anymore. There's video of him screaming "You are not a Jew" at Jewish people supporting Palestine at a demonstration in May 2017, for example.
- Neymar to Real would be tough for Barcelona, says Messi
- When is Ramadan 2018? Muslims Set To Begin Holy Month Of Fasting
- Former Student Shot After Gunfire Exchange With Officer At Dixon High School
- EU Unites on Iran With Moves to Counter Sanctions
- Mark Zuckerberg resisting British lawmakers' call to testify despite summons threat
- Trailers for 'The Neighborhood,' 'Magnum PI' and more new CBS series
- Machine gun fire from Gaza hits Israeli homes; IDF attacks Hamas post
- Lewis Hamilton 'close' to new deal with Mercedes
- Claim From Spain: Manchester City's Priority Summer Transfer Targets Confirmed
- Solo A Star Wars Story premieres at Cannes 2018