Neymar moved to Paris Saint-Germain last summer in a record-breaking €222 million (£195m/$263m) transfer, but rumours have swirled around his future all season.
Although he has been linked with money-spinning moves to China, the 30-year-old poured scorn on the likelihood of ever leaving Barca.
Messi and Barcelona completed a domestic double this season, their third in four years, but they have been knocked out of Europe at the quarterfinal stage in each of the last three campaigns.More news: Brooklyn Nine-Nine saved after outcry from fans over its cancellation
"It would make Real Madrid stronger". He won the Champions League [and] La Liga [titles].
Meanwhile, Messi claims he will only partner with his countryman Sergio Aguero at the Camp Nou if they must play together in the same team.
"I want to challenge myself and test myself against the best players in the world and there are not many people better than the likes of Ronaldo".More news: Solo A Star Wars Story premieres at Cannes 2018
"I don't need to go to another team to prove anything to anybody, "Messi said".
"I'm not tempted to leave Barça", he began.
Nevertheless, the Reds have qualified for the Champions League, regardless of the result in Kiev for the Champions League final.
Only players who have played more than 1 800 minutes in 2017/18 were taken into consideration, which means that Ligue 1 Player of the Season Neymar just missed out as he played only 1 797 minutes of league football.More news: African Union reacts to relocation of US embassy to Jerusalem
And the Egypt global, who will compete in the World Cup in Russian Federation this summer, has subsequently been linked with a potential exit from Anfield, with Real sure to be potential suitors. "We want to overcome that barrier".
- Formula One: Dominant Lewis Hamilton reigns in Spain, Sebastian Vettel fourth
- Pervez Musharraf Blames Nawaz Sharif For Pakistan Army's Withdrawal From Kargil
- East Coast railway line through Stevenage brought back under public control
- Juventus in seventh heaven
- Author and Richmond native Tom Wolfe dies at 87
- Whole Foods Officially Replaces Rewards Program with Amazon Prime Deals
- Suspect in Massive CIA Leak Identified
- Lewis Hamilton 'close' to new deal with Mercedes
- Alabama announces home-and-home series with Texas
- Romney criticizes Jeffress as wrong man to give Jerusalem embassy prayer